Plum Organics, Tots Fruit & Grain Mish Mash, Blueberry Oats & Quinoa, Organic Fruit Snack, 6 Pouches, 90 g Each (Discontinued Item)

we both love it

Posted by kookynooky on Feb 23, 2013

Bb has tis as a breakfast treat or a mid day snack. Mom loves this as a treat

Baby loves this!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I'm starting to like Plum Organics more and more. This is a clear winner. Wasn't too sweet like some other brands. I picked this cos it had oats and quinoa. Great taste that my baby loves, he finishes a pouch without much fuss. 6 pouches was not a dread to finish and this is very value for money price. I also mix half a pouch with cereal to bulk up the texture. I went on to purchase another box for next order. Great job Plum Organics! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

healthy snack

Posted by 5142218910675321782 on May 29, 2013

convenient healthy snack for those busy days out..not to mention yummy!

Very good!

Posted by 5604478216233476108 on Sep 14, 2013

Very delicious but should order a lot if for children, they liked it very much))