Plum Organics, Training Meals, Organic Baby Food, Pasta with Chicken and Vegetables, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)

Very tasty combination! Must Try!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

As my baby moves from fruits and vegetables to meal style combinations, I find that he likes Plum Organics's meals and has quite a few favourites. He has rejected others that he does not find palatable before. Pasta with chicken and vegetables is one of them that he likes. I call it a success when he sits down to finish up a whole pouch without much cajoling. Have since went on to purchase more of this. Must try!!! >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Love it

Posted by gerardine on Jan 30, 2012

This is yummy

delicious

Posted by 4797281362569706165 on Sep 16, 2012

my baby ate all of this and asked for more. very good

Good but baby didn't like it

Posted by kookynooky on Jun 01, 2013

This is good stuff with great ingredients but somehow my bub just doesn't take to it. Will keep trying though since I bought this in bulk. On another note, my dog loves it