Five Stars Strongly recommend

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

It works instantly as it said. Will continue to use every few months. Strongly recommend ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

very good

Posted by 5495418063648800017 on Apr 30, 2015

very good results and on the long term for the best price

Nothing

Posted by 5567150494859417778 on Apr 30, 2015

Bad product!

Good

Posted by 5226261973213401001 on Jan 19, 2015

I did notice a difference after a few times. Nothing drastic, mostly because i couldnt possibly use it the way they instructed: 2 times a day. It makes me wanna vomit after a few minutes because the mouth trey is not comfortable at all.

Definitely whitens, not sure it will last

Posted by 5557927256140355642 on Oct 21, 2014

I have been using the Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening System for more than 2 weeks now. Sometimes twice a day, other times just once, and when I felt like it was too much for my teeth, a skipped a few days. I am positive that it made a difference, my teeth did get whiter but I am starting to feel that if I don't continue to use it regularly, the whiteness fades very quickly. Now, I don't have bad teeth to start with and I just wanted them to pop a little bit more. I am fairly satisfied and will keep using the product and maybe let you know what I think a month from now :)

Not what I expected

Posted by 5584074224967062403 on Oct 21, 2014

I expected a whiter teeth to reviews, but my teeth still have a yellow tint.

Very good prodcut

Posted by Reviewer1211215 on Sep 10, 2014

makes teeth white

Good product

Posted by 4655709327964381933 on Feb 27, 2014

Makes your teeth alot wither. I do think the first formula was a little bit better since I've noticed that with this gel it takes a little longer to see the whitening results.

I really love it

Posted by 5660136291823767109 on Jan 20, 2014

I love this product, i think is the better withening system i ever try.

Just a little disappointed

Posted by 4722297624580405884 on Dec 16, 2013

I received that product last friday, i was so excited to try it, but, when i saw the packaging, i was upset because it was "under pressure" because of the plane height you know what i mean ? And then, when i opened the toothpaste, it literally exploded on my hand, i've lost the half of the product, i was really angry. Then, about the product inside, i will use it for two weeks and i will see if my teeth are whiter or not, actually they're cleaner but that's all !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »