toothpaste is good.

Posted by 5657603753516396879 on Feb 07, 2013

Tasty toothpaste, a very pleasant taste. While the result is not visible, because the spacecraft using it a couple of days. Thank you for the gift, put your toothbrush as a gift.

good

Posted by 5136413787212599908 on Oct 17, 2013

good

Cool Mint Paste

Posted by Reviewer2579000 on Apr 11, 2012

very good product

Love it! You can ACTUALLY see the difference!

Posted by 4993586730969641946 on Mar 19, 2014

I've been using Plus White's 5 minutes whitening gel for over a year now and I loved it, so when I saw this toothpaste, and for this price, I had to give it a shot and it didn't disappoint me at all! I drink coffee and I'm used to whitening my teeth with Plus White's gel once in a week or two and now I don't even feel like I need to!

Love this toothpaste! :D

Posted by Pamelagohmj14 on Mar 19, 2014

I will repurchase this toothpaste again but sadly all the Plus White products are sold out. Hopefully iherb will bring them back again. Not only does it taste good, it really does seem to make my teeth whiter. Not overnight but so far with constant usage, I do see my teeth whiter especially using this paste. Good consistency too!

best whitening toothpaste !

Posted by Reviewer1541953 on Aug 13, 2012

I've tried them all....so glad I tried Plus White Xtra. Everyone has commented on my teeth since I've been using it. I drink lots of coffee throughout the day, and brush 3 times daily. Highly recommend.

super

Posted by Reviewer1690902 on Jun 30, 2011

all products are super and price is very good, thank you..wish you more successes

Good and refreshing

Posted by odereviews on Jul 05, 2013

I don't know that they put into this product that makes it much better than the competitors products. This leaves a really clean and slick teeth, and freshen up the breath a whole lot. Also "Coffee Drinkers'" and "Smokers' white" versions from the same company are great. Recommended!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2423812 on Feb 21, 2015

I like this touthpaste, will buy again, very fresh feelings and whitening effects .

Xtra Whitening with tartar control