Russia

Posted by Reviewer1654830 on Apr 06, 2011

very tasty

Great

Posted by Reviewer2007020 on Apr 21, 2011

I enjoy the chips, healtier to eat this snack

My favourite flavour!!

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012

I love LOVE these things, so good when I want to munch something without feeling too bad about it... the bags seem to hold a huge amount because the chips are so light in weight too, they're super filling!!! Original is the best flavour by far. I deducted a star because I've had probably 2 out of 20 bags where they taste a little burnt.

Great vegan snack!

Posted by Reviewer3010632 on Aug 22, 2012

Quite different from your average potatgo chips, but really, really good. Lovely potato taste and not too salty. The only reason i`m not giving them 5 stars is that I wish the flavor was a tad bit stronger

the best

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Apr 02, 2011

I can't stop eating these, and what is great is that they are gluten free and my stomach doesn't complain afterwards

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2882997 on May 15, 2011

Very, very tasty!!!!!!

Very potato-y!

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Mar 15, 2011

Surprised how much of a potato flavour they had. I've had normal chips (flakes) that didn't taste that strong!! Very salty though, and I love salty snacks, but these made me too thirsty. But that just means I shouldn't eat so much of them at once ;) They are very crunchy, not as hard as regular flakes, but harder than they look! Loved it!

Popchips

Posted by Reviewer1282891 on May 13, 2011

Very crisp and tasty,non-greasy and a great snack

Pop Chips

Posted by Reviewer1739283 on Apr 09, 2012

I have been eating baked chips for quite a while and then came across these. These are also low in fat but are popped instead of baked. I like them better. Very good! Will buy them again.

Yummy!!

Posted by Reviewer3317021 on Jan 26, 2012

Love it! Can't wait to try the other ones!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »