My favourite flavour!!

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012

I love LOVE these things, so good when I want to munch something without feeling too bad about it... the bags seem to hold a huge amount because the chips are so light in weight too, they're super filling!!! Original is the best flavour by far. I deducted a star because I've had probably 2 out of 20 bags where they taste a little burnt.

Great vegan snack!

Posted by Reviewer3010632 on Aug 22, 2012

Quite different from your average potatgo chips, but really, really good. Lovely potato taste and not too salty. The only reason i`m not giving them 5 stars is that I wish the flavor was a tad bit stronger

Very potato-y!

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Mar 15, 2011

Surprised how much of a potato flavour they had. I've had normal chips (flakes) that didn't taste that strong!! Very salty though, and I love salty snacks, but these made me too thirsty. But that just means I shouldn't eat so much of them at once ;) They are very crunchy, not as hard as regular flakes, but harder than they look! Loved it!

Tasty snack

Posted by Reviewer1599845 on Dec 18, 2011

A very nice and healthier option compared to chips. I like these, they have a good crunch. The only thing is that they are a bit too salty, hence the 4*

expensive but good in taste

Posted by Reviewer1806136 on Jan 13, 2012

expensive but good in taste

Good

Posted by Reviewer1147887 on Jan 26, 2012

Good potato chips.

Really good!

Posted by stinereppe on Jan 15, 2013

They're quite different from what I expected, but seeing as I wasn't quite sure of what to expect at all, I wouldn't say it came as a surprise that it was a surprise. They taste really good though.

Still good, and healthier than regular potato chips.

Posted by Reviewer1993737 on May 08, 2012

Nothing more to say. Good.

no cheap