Popchips, Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato, 3 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Tasty, but not the best

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012

I'd give these 3.5 stars, I'm a HUGE salt n vinegar fan so they hit the spot when I have a real craving, but some bags I've had are quite bland in flavour, and some are overly salty. Still, I order them as I like the crunch and the salt n vinegar flavour

Special chips

Posted by 4722440426214640054 on Aug 28, 2013

Very crunchy and tasty. A bit heavy on the vinegar taste for me.

meh

Posted by noonchee on Jan 20, 2014

The salt & vinegar flavouring is great. There's a nice acidity, but somehow it just doesn't work with the texture and flavour of the pop chip. I'd rather enjoy a small bag of regular salt & vinegar potato chips less often than have these more frequently. I much prefer the Barbecue and especially Sour Cream & Onion flavours of Pop Chips.

Ok chips

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on Apr 29, 2011

They were OK, a bit fluffy an too sour for my taste. I liked the rice-chips much better :)