Love this tea :)

Posted by Reviewer1318765 on Sep 26, 2012

Great tasting peach flavored rooibos tea, this is a great find for tea :)

Very flavorful tea!!

Posted by 4909098164806431615 on Oct 21, 2014

This peach rooibos tea is sooo tasty! The price is very reasonable also. Hope more flavors become available from this company. I have to make sure to have at least a quart made ahead of time so we don't run out during the day--it is great iced!

Great Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2216551 on Apr 08, 2013

I have a tea pantry that constantly needs reorganizing due to the myriad teas on the shelves, but if I had to have only one tea, it would be rooibos! And for peach lovers, this is fantastic. It is naturally sweet as tea goes, but can be sweetened. On a cold winter's day, curl up with a hot cup and a book. During the more balmy summer, it is equally refreshing iced.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3218543 on May 30, 2014

Quality seems good. Taste is good. Smells great!

Wish it had more of a peach flavor

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jun 26, 2014

There is no peach flavor at all. I prefer their macadamia flavor over this one. But its still does give you excellent health benefits and the price is good!

dont like the smell..like a peach potpouri glad plug not at all something I want to injest!

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Mar 22, 2013

The peach smells like a chemical over ripe peach smell don't want to drink it..i like the natural vanilla rooibos but can not seem to find it on this site

DON"Y BUY THIS !!! It should be an clearance product 即期品

Posted by 5602277986742924968 on Sep 17, 2016

it's my tired time to purchase IHerb Products,I got it around August 30 and I just found the expiration date is 2017/06 and I admit that I didn't notice that when I ordered this. I contacted IHerb to tell I can't believe they sell a product which will be expired in 10 months and I got their response: " We apologize for any inconvenience. I completely understand your point. However, it is clearly stated on the website that the expiration date of the product Port Trading Co., Organic Rooibos Tea, Peach, Caffeine Free, 1 lb (454 g) is until Jun 2017. One year should be enough time to have the product fully consumed. Also, each individual product has different shelf life depending on the characteristic of a specific product. " 即期品,千萬不要買