Prelief, Heartburn Relief

Posted by Reviewer2930207 on Feb 25, 2008

I have found complete relief from heartburn after substituting this product for Prilosec which I was formerly taking. Prilosec had side effects which I wanted to avoid, and Prelief has no side effects. I give it five stars.

prelief

Posted by Reviewer2765981 on Nov 27, 2007

This product is definetly under advertised. It has made such a difference in my life. I can now enjoy my morning cup of coffee without having to worry about bladder irration later in the day. Thanks for the fast shipment as I was almost out.

Most Effective Reflux Remedy I Have Tried

Posted by Reviewer3221350 on Jan 18, 2011

If necessity is the mother of invention, desperation is the mother of experimentation. I have tried innumerable strong prescription and OTC remedies to conquer reflux. iHerb was the first place I saw this product and I am glad I tried it. Two tablets with an acidic beverage or food and for the first time in years, I am experiencing real relief. I find it best to take them after a few bites or sips, rather than prior to eating or drinking a beverage. Be sure to drink plenty of water and increase your fiber intake, or you may experience constipation. I use these in conjunction with Slippery Elm and Marshmallow Root or DGL, which help heal the stomach and esophagus lining. Prelief is giving the herbs a chance to work better, I feel.

Helped with my Intersistial Cystitis

Posted by Reviewer3315007 on Mar 25, 2007

I can't believe what an improvement in symptoms I've had since I began taking this 3 times a day with meals. Along with my Elmiron I'm now doing great!

dominates traditional antacids

Posted by Reviewer1800309 on Aug 16, 2011

I suffer from intense, regular bouts of acid reflux, even if I make a point to avoid most acidic foods. Prelief (calcium glycerophosphate) has radically changed the foods I can eat. I even now drink orange juice on occasion and have spicy foods whenever I please. As needed I take 1 - 3 tablets, during or just after having acidic foods or drinks. Unlike with traditional calcium-based antacids, Prelief tablets do not stimulate the stomach to secrete more acid (sometimes called a rebound effect). And unlike PPI medicines, Prelief preserves the stomach's acidity. I can't believe this product remains so obscure. Probably because it's officially marketed as a dietary supplement instead of a drug to treat heartburn symptoms.

Prelief has given me my life back!!!

Posted by amberstatt2 on Apr 02, 2010

I have a very painful bladder condition and no matter what i did, or ate, i was always in pain. Now with Prelief I eat what i want, mostly stick to the right foods, but can have all the fruits i want and no pain! It has given me my life back and am about 95% well again! Using this along with all the supps i need to get well I know i will over come this illness and now my trip abroad is something i'm looking forward to, not scared of!!! If you have IC you must try this product! Thank you sooooo much xox

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jan 24, 2008

I find Prelief to be very helpful for overactive bladder associated with consumption of acidic foods & beverages.

Relief from Interstitial Cystitis

Posted by Reviewer2041375 on Nov 17, 2007

What a remarkable improvement this product has made in my life! As long as I follow a careful diet, drink bottled water with a ph of 7 and take Prelief 3X a day with meals I am at last pain free!!!!

Glad we found this!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Aug 03, 2010

My husband has Gerd and he suffers with a dry hacking cough as a result. The prescribed medicines make his stomach hurt so we decided to look elsewhere. Everything we have tried hasn't been very effective except for Prelief. He just takes two in the morning and two in the evening and thats it, it's gone! No more hacking cough.

Interstitial cystitus

Posted by Reviewer1806423 on Dec 31, 2011

this product work periodically for me. It's a god send.