• Please note this item has been replaced by PRL-80070.

• Customer Ratings

Worth a try

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Nov 25, 2015

I can't say for sure how big a difference this makes because I rarely dare eat acidic foods without it... If you have an issue with acid, this is definitely worth a try.

IHERB BRING THIS BACK PLS!

Posted by 5276414654041257343 on Aug 23, 2015

I am not sure how this works but it does.. its very expensive as the tablets go fast if you choose to eat a lot of spicy or acidic.. i had not been consuming foods with acid spicy or chilli for the past 10 years or more due to gastritis and bad acid reflux.. i even bought this in a desperate act to reduce my acid reflux that was hurting me alot even with my full strength hospital medication.. later on by accident i discovered that ON GOOD DAYS with the help of homeopathic preps and this item i can eat some spicy and acid.. i have only tried this on spicy and acid foods but not chilli as i do not take chilli.. it has worked for me so far but i cannot say it will work for others.. i do not push my luck and i give myself a treat now and then on good days and i am thankful.. but please proceed with caution if you intend to use this item as it might not work for everyone especially those more afflicted..

Interstitial Cystitis

Posted by 5158542284344663342 on Jan 07, 2015

After my specialist recommended this to me to help my interstitial cystitis I tried it as I was willing to try anything to help, this is amazing and wouldn't go without it now, truly a life saver for me.

Did not work for GERD/Heartburn

Posted by AReviewer on Jun 20, 2014

I have GERD. This product did not help. I tried it because I like to have a small bit of coffee in the morning. Unfortunately the only thing I have found that gives partial relief for GERD is a protein pump inhibitor. The PPI has not fully worked ... Lifestyle changes must be made as well. I even tried taking 4 or 5 tablets with no response. I will not buy this again. It was a waste of money and it made promises it could not deliver.

Prelief

Posted by Reviewer2456705 on May 30, 2014

It is a wonderful supplement that helps with acid reflex that I have and I can drink coffee after taking this product. And I can eat my citrus fruits with no problem of bladder issues anymore!

Good Stuff!!!

Posted by 5121088566064881959 on Jan 15, 2014

Prelief was recommended to reduce urine acid and prevent burning discomfort. It works and life is better. There are certain foods I do not care to give up due to there acidic qualities...I don't have to with Prelief.

Prelief works

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Oct 29, 2013

I only take one before breakfast coffee and it really lessens the need to pee all the time, pretty well all day.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3179610 on Nov 10, 2012

This stuff really works if you take it before you eat

Posted by naturalmenopause on Oct 23, 2012

I found Prelief tabs helpful but had to take 6 at a time sometimes. I did not get immediate relief but when I remembered to take them regularly, they did help.

acidic relief

Posted by Reviewer1076909 on Jun 23, 2012

prelief is the best natual med i have taken.sure keeps me from bladder and stomach problems from acidic foods and beverages. can not find at any store or drug store here.so glad i found it on your web-site. great price for 300 tablets!