Prevagen (Quincy-Bioscience), Clearer Thinking, 30 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Second time using

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Jan 26, 2012

I have used this before and it seemed to help with a sharper clearer mind. I quit because it is alittle spendy. It does take a month or two in some people- that would be me.

Seems to work!

Posted by JamesHouston on Sep 12, 2012

I was skeptical at first but decided to give it a try anyway. After a few days I began noticing that I could recall things more rapidly than before. I have tried not taking it for a few days just to see if I could notice a difference and there is little doubt than Prevagen works!

PREVAGEN

Posted by Reviewer2663749 on Sep 02, 2009

IT SEEMS TO HELP AFTER TWO MONTHS. HOPING FOR BETTER RESULTS IN THE FUTURE.

Review of Prevagen

Posted by Reviewer1153963 on Sep 28, 2009

So far I have noticed an improvement in my memory. I haven't been taking it for very long (less than a month) so that's pretty amazing to already see an improvement. It will be interesting to see what the long term benefits are.

Works o.k.

Posted by Reviewer1493330 on Mar 08, 2010

I purchased this for my mother who is 88. She also takes Procera and lithium. After adding this to her regimen and taking this for nearly 2 months now, there has been some improvement in her ability to do routine daily tasks -- things like remembering to do chores that fall on a certain day and doing things that require preparation. She seems more alert overall. However, we haven't seen much improvement in short term memory. Maybe that will come later.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »