Great Supplement

Posted by 5183769414363747385 on Sep 30, 2014

Been taking this for a month and I do feel a difference in clarity, I also notice I am sleeping better and longer, which was a nice surprise!

Purchased for Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1425160 on Jan 24, 2014

My wife's ability to function has been deteriotating steadily for over 3 years. It took about a week for Prevagen to kick in, and I've noticed a definite improvement. I don't know if this is reversing her Alzheimer's, but it certainly is helping with daily activities. I coupled this product with Amyloban-3399 and created dynamite. Her formerly bad mood (a known problem with dementia patients) is now better than before she showed symptoms.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3158989 on Jul 08, 2013

I first ordered this for my husband's cousin.His father and all his fathers siblings died with alzheimers.Cousin was having memory problems,I ordered for him in March 2009.He is still able to lead singing at church and may have lost a little more memory,but he's reasonably good,because since then 3 first cousins have died with this terrible disease and more have been diagnosed.I have recommended Prevagen to them.My mother-in-law is in the nursing home with disease.Two out of three of her siblings also died with the disease.(1 died of cancer at an early age).I now buy for my husband as a preventative. Really believe in this product

Most important

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Jun 07, 2013

This is by far the most helpful of all my supplements and I love the side effect.... deep sleep. Helps me get out of circular thinking... where you don't get anywhere.I don't forget things in the middle of the sentence!

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Nov 18, 2012

Seems to actually help with concentration.

Simply Amazing!

Posted by 5434676882574740062 on Aug 17, 2012

I never thought that it could be really that good not until I felt the initial effect just within a week after I first took it. It's simply amazing and anybody who might have seen the reviews about Prevagen probably want to try it.

Prevagen from Quincy-Bioscience for clearer thinking really works for me

Posted by Reviewer2011160 on Apr 12, 2012

I have been taking Prevagen for six months. I am a 44 year old man and started to notice having problems remembering and retaining things that I have never had problems with before. Now everything has come back to memory and any new things like names and things I need to retain for work are easy to recall now.

great company and supplement

Posted by Reviewer1050796 on Dec 29, 2011

everyone over 35 needs to take this supplement for brain health

It works well!

Posted by Reviewer3041112 on Dec 18, 2011

My wife would often walk into a room and ask why she had gone there. It was causing her great concern. She started using Prevagen and in about a month had eliminated her problem. Now she recalls events back into her childhood as well as her everyday events. She had been using Ginkgo Biloba prior to Prevagen with nowhere near the same results.

great product .can help with parkinson

Posted by NEDERLAND on Dec 02, 2011

together with low dose naltrexone can help with parkinson.for someone i know the trembling stopped

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »