Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Prevagen (Quincy-Bioscience), Prevagen, 30 Capsules

great product

Posted by Reviewer3158989 on Jul 08, 2013

I first ordered this for my husband's cousin.His father and all his fathers siblings died with alzheimers.Cousin was having memory problems,I ordered for him in March 2009.He is still able to lead singing at church and may have lost a little more memory,but he's reasonably good,because since then 3 first cousins have died with this terrible disease and more have been diagnosed.I have recommended Prevagen to them.My mother-in-law is in the nursing home with disease.Two out of three of her siblings also died with the disease.(1 died of cancer at an early age).I now buy for my husband as a preventative. Really believe in this product

not free of side effect

Posted by Reviewer1859201 on Sep 22, 2011

I woke up from the second night after taking Prevagen from one of those vivid dreams but when I tried to get back to sleep I started dreamng again wide awake , not even half asleep a very disturbing and unnerving experience. I suggest that you start taking this very cautiously with once a week or less and slowly work up to every day to avoid the worst of this kind of reaction.

Natural anti-depressant

Posted by Immortalhair on Mar 11, 2008

Been taking this for anti-aging, but noticed an unintended benefit, it lifts the mood and increases energy. I suspect it allows a more abundant production of neurotransmitters, as it binds to hindering calcium ions.

expensive but does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2352953 on Mar 17, 2009

there is no doubt taking this supplement has improved my memory and overall mental function!!

feel more awake for some reason on this

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Sep 21, 2011

really does make you feel more awake and alive after a few weeks. similar to the old GH-3 stuff.