waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2091376 on Apr 10, 2008

Almost done with one bottle and haven't noticed anything!

worthless to me

Posted by Reviewer2362070 on Jun 06, 2008

I don't think this does much for me and I don't think I will order it again, especially since it is so expensive.

feel more awake for some reason on this

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Sep 21, 2011

really does make you feel more awake and alive after a few weeks. similar to the old GH-3 stuff.

Two thumbs up

Posted by Reviewer2548964 on Jan 31, 2010

After just two weeks, I feel the foggy brain haze going away. Two thumbs up on Prevagen.

Prevagen

Posted by Reviewer3053505 on Oct 08, 2009

Love it and need to order more. I'm 66 yrs. old and still waitressing and need to keep my mind sharp and organized and this does it.

A No Brainer

Posted by Reviewer2250869 on Nov 06, 2010

Prevagen is the best way to treat yourself. Just a few cays with this product will convince you that life is dead without it. This is a great product.

Keep them in stock for me!

Posted by Reviewer1491029 on Dec 06, 2010

I'll keep buying Prevagen from you every month so keep them in stock!

Prevagen from Quincy-Bioscience for clearer thinking really works for me

Posted by Reviewer2011160 on Apr 12, 2012

I have been taking Prevagen for six months. I am a 44 year old man and started to notice having problems remembering and retaining things that I have never had problems with before. Now everything has come back to memory and any new things like names and things I need to retain for work are easy to recall now.

It works well!

Posted by Reviewer3041112 on Dec 18, 2011

My wife would often walk into a room and ask why she had gone there. It was causing her great concern. She started using Prevagen and in about a month had eliminated her problem. Now she recalls events back into her childhood as well as her everyday events. She had been using Ginkgo Biloba prior to Prevagen with nowhere near the same results.

Works o.k.

Posted by Reviewer1493330 on Mar 08, 2010

I purchased this for my mother who is 88. She also takes Procera and lithium. After adding this to her regimen and taking this for nearly 2 months now, there has been some improvement in her ability to do routine daily tasks -- things like remembering to do chores that fall on a certain day and doing things that require preparation. She seems more alert overall. However, we haven't seen much improvement in short term memory. Maybe that will come later.