feel more awake for some reason on this

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Sep 21, 2011

really does make you feel more awake and alive after a few weeks. similar to the old GH-3 stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2817950 on Aug 31, 2011

This product has helped my husband and myself so much, I thank God for Prevagen.

Great for Memory

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011

This product is great for those with memory failure and is a great preventative to Alzheimers. Even if you have been diagnosed with Alzheimers, it is a great product - it works better than the regular pharma drugs. My 90 yr old mother has been taking for several months - she had a hard time remembering things and seemed out of it. After being on this, she is back to her old self - she is sharp as a tack!

It worked for me.

Posted by Reviewer3344710 on Jul 18, 2011

First class service and fast too. Tried prevagen and can happily say it worked for me. I read some of the review's from other's about the product and some say it work's and some say it don't. But i can truly say it really doe's work...no brain fog. My concentration is better and my thinking is clear and i can remember thing's better. i'am one happy bunny.

PREVAGEN REVIEW

Posted by Reviewer2802065 on Jun 14, 2011

I have been taking this for approx. two weeks with no improvements whatsoever. not very promising

Posted by Reviewer3023156 on Jun 07, 2011

My husband has ADD and has not noticed a difference. But for me I do notice a difference at work. My head is clear and I have more energy

Can't tell any difference

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011

Will not buy it again.

it is a efective product

Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Mar 30, 2011

it is not a miracle, but really improves mental alertness and memory, the only problem is its price.

Southern Girl

Posted by Reviewer1151707 on Feb 02, 2011

Have been taking Prevagen for about 3 months. It took awhile but I can definitely notice improvement in my memory. Will definitely keep taking it.

Posted by Reviewer2440919 on Dec 12, 2010

I have used prevagen as recommended for 16 days, and so far I have not been able to accurately evaluate the results. At times I feel that I have made some improvement. A full month would be a better time for an accurate evaluation which I will provide.