Prevagen (Quincy-Bioscience), Prevagen, 30 Capsules

Second time using

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Jan 26, 2012

I have used this before and it seemed to help with a sharper clearer mind. I quit because it is alittle spendy. It does take a month or two in some people- that would be me.

Works o.k.

Posted by Reviewer1493330 on Mar 08, 2010

I purchased this for my mother who is 88. She also takes Procera and lithium. After adding this to her regimen and taking this for nearly 2 months now, there has been some improvement in her ability to do routine daily tasks -- things like remembering to do chores that fall on a certain day and doing things that require preparation. She seems more alert overall. However, we haven't seen much improvement in short term memory. Maybe that will come later.

Pravagen

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Dec 03, 2009

I have been taking this for a couple of months and I believe I am starting to see a difference.

Southern Girl

Posted by Reviewer1151707 on Feb 02, 2011

Have been taking Prevagen for about 3 months. It took awhile but I can definitely notice improvement in my memory. Will definitely keep taking it.

good for memory, bad for migraines

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Mar 07, 2015

I started seeing improvements in memory in less than a week! Particularly in the areas of aphasia (not being able to think of a word) and in those senior moments of walking into a room and forgetting why I was there. Unfortunately, after about 10 days, it started triggering my migraines. I should mention that many things trigger me, and I generally do a good job of prevention that gets it down to 1, maybe 2 migraines per month. This product triggered a 3rd in the month, so I reluctantly stopped using it.