10% Off Orders Over $40!

Prevagen (Quincy-Bioscience), Prevagen, 30 Capsules

Still unsure of the health benefit

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012

After completing the bottle, still unsure of the health benefit. No side effect noted. Quality packaging and freshness.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2154484 on Oct 24, 2007

i ordered the Prevagen for my husband who has hand tremors.He was questionable about taking it so i told him we both would take it for a week and see how it helped us. I noticed while eating breakfast his hands weren't shaking.I mentioned it to him and he said probably the Prevagen is working.Maybe we should get some more and try it a little longer if it isn't to costly. So I'm going to order our second bottle. For me I seemed to not get as tired and selpt better.

Quincy-Bioscience - Prevagen

Posted by Reviewer3281427 on Jul 02, 2010

I've yet to recommend this product to anyone who did not profit thereby. It has helped folks with Alzheimer's, dementia, and generally memory retention.

it is a efective product

Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Mar 30, 2011

it is not a miracle, but really improves mental alertness and memory, the only problem is its price.

pills

Posted by Reviewer1873846 on Nov 22, 2011

I think they are doing good for my wife and myself, will let youknow all of the rsults after taking the last batch we ordered. Have a great day.