July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Prevagen (Quincy-Bioscience), Clearer Thinking, 30 Capsules

Purchased for Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1425160 on Jan 24, 2014

My wife's ability to function has been deteriotating steadily for over 3 years. It took about a week for Prevagen to kick in, and I've noticed a definite improvement. I don't know if this is reversing her Alzheimer's, but it certainly is helping with daily activities. I coupled this product with Amyloban-3399 and created dynamite. Her formerly bad mood (a known problem with dementia patients) is now better than before she showed symptoms.

it is a efective product

Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Mar 30, 2011

it is not a miracle, but really improves mental alertness and memory, the only problem is its price.

Works o.k.

Posted by Reviewer1493330 on Mar 08, 2010

I purchased this for my mother who is 88. She also takes Procera and lithium. After adding this to her regimen and taking this for nearly 2 months now, there has been some improvement in her ability to do routine daily tasks -- things like remembering to do chores that fall on a certain day and doing things that require preparation. She seems more alert overall. However, we haven't seen much improvement in short term memory. Maybe that will come later.

Pravagen

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Dec 03, 2009

I have been taking this for a couple of months and I believe I am starting to see a difference.

Review of Prevagen

Posted by Reviewer1153963 on Sep 28, 2009

So far I have noticed an improvement in my memory. I haven't been taking it for very long (less than a month) so that's pretty amazing to already see an improvement. It will be interesting to see what the long term benefits are.