Primaforce 5-HTP 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1075149 on Oct 31, 2011

Re-supplies your brain with the Seretonin we naturally lose but also that we lose from anti seizure meds. I find I need to switch from one product to the other after a month so I don't become immune. Great to find another product that works very well. iHerb is a great place to buy and the best prices and shipping in North America where you also can be assured of great quality.!!

Works well with a proper combo of L-Tyrosine & Vitamin B6.

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 28, 2011

I'm finding this to be very helpful!! Use carefully. A little goes a long way.

Grest stuff

Posted by Reviewer2459153 on Jun 08, 2011

This is my first time using this product and I am very impressed. My sleeps have been deep and it makes dropping off a lot easier. My overall sense of well being and my mood have been up, which has been nice because I suffer from periods of minor depression, which have been absent since starting taking this. When taken with ZMA I feel great all day long, and I recommend taking these two products not just for people who weight train, but just anyone wanting a better nights rest.

yup

Posted by JasonW on Feb 26, 2012

all goods like to stack with ZMA

5 HTP

Posted by Reviewer1117111 on Nov 15, 2011

Otimo produto.

Didn't work for me

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012

I have used a couple 5-HTP products and not all of them work equally well with my body. This one didn't work, neither did the NOW brand. But, it may work for you. The one that works exceptionally well for me is from Doctor's Best. I give this product 3 stars because it might work for others.