Primaforce, ALCAR, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Unflavored, Powder, 250 g (Discontinued Item)

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Acetyl L-Carnitine is advanced form of L-Carnitine works much better than L-Carnitine. Acetyl L-Carnitine improves the immune system, energy production and weight loss by moving your fats to the mitochondria to product energy, is anti-aging by slowing the natural aging process, boosts the brain function and mental energy through numerous ways and shown to slow/reverse neurodegenerative diseases. It’s a powerful antioxidant that is fat and liquid soluble, meaning that it can easily reach most parts of the body, including crossing the blood brain barrier. Unlike most supplements, Acetyl L-Carntine shows its benefits, like better focus and sharpness almost instantly (usually within 1-2 hours). It’s also a good way to show supplement sceptics that supplement works and are impatient to wait for the long term benefits. The price is much better than capsules/tablets. Personally, I find that I no longer have mental fog and can concentrate for a long time. I also find myself remembering names and things that I am suppose to have forgotten more than 10 years! This product comes with a small scoop so there is no guessing! Personally, it’s hard for me to recommend the dosage. You probably have to try trial and error. For me, 3 scoops daily are just right. Taking it too close to sleeping time also makes it difficult to fall asleep. Exercising is a lot easier and my timing for running has definitely improved a lot. Weight maintenance is much easier as you get the energy to go for more workouts. I think the only downside of Acetyl L-Carnitine is that once you get so used to the benefits, you will feel very sluggish and more tired if you stop taking it. However, this is no reason to stop taking! The supplement does not contain many flow agents or binders etc. As for the taste, it is fairly neutral and due to the small amount, it won't probably taste it. The powder will cake some time after opening so it's best to keep in the refrigerator. The price is definitely the best! 500 scoops go a long way. It would be nice if they actually use a better container which the plastic seems kinda cheap. Check out my page for more reviews!

L-Carnitine - lethal side effect

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Oct 20, 2013

I ordered this, as it is supposed to help burn fat, so that would mean less exercise right? Well what a shock when I saw Dr. Oz's report on it. He had a research doctor and heart specialist on his show that explained in detail how L-Carnitine is changed by the intestines to a substance that clogs arteries and blood vessels and causes strokes and heart attacks. Dr Oz earnestly warned against taking this as a supplement! I ordered 2 of these, one a pill form, but because I opened them, I was told they are not returnable.... my loss.

Well

Posted by adnangrebovic on May 09, 2013

Primaforce produces the best acetyl l-carnitine outh there. Trust me, I am pharmacist and I know what is a good product. Just google it, and you'll see. ALL 5 STARS FOR THIS TRULY AMAZING PRODUCT, AND OF COURSE IHERBs PRICE ON IT ;) I wish that this was my first order on iHerb instead of NOW Foods L-Carnitine Liquid. NOW Foods L-Carnitine is truly amazing, but this one is better and it's acetyl, I feel like it synchronises my every single cell to work together.

Mental and physical energy boost

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Oct 01, 2013

I only need as little as 300 - 400 mg to get a noticeable energy boost, physical and mental, from ALCAR. Too much will cause muscle tension and headache. I think trying it at low doses first and gradually increasing is the best way to go, that way you will find your own sweet spot. Definitely a supplement I would recommend. Perfect for beating the usual afternoon energy slump! Take it on an empty stomach for best effects, and remember to rinse your mouth with water afterwards as it seems quite acidic and might damage tooth enamel if you leave it in the mouth.

profitable package

Posted by Reviewer3215016 on Oct 30, 2012

I need to take 2500mg before workouts. so this option in the most convenient form of powder. Scoop included. by the end of the powder still be compressed, but not in stone. smell like urine), but the taste is normal. interfering with vitamin C powder and the taste of lemonade become. buy regularly, so I see that the price is only growing) took the last $ 19