Amazing price for great value

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

It is astounding how much ALCAR you get with this product. It definitely works as intended, you can really notice the difference in mental abilities.

Not what I expected

Posted by 5584074224967062403 on Oct 09, 2014

I tuck this product as my prework formula but I do not feal any deference at all. So I hope that works as fatburner (that I will see true time).

Unbeatable Price

Posted by Reviewer1421286 on Sep 05, 2014

I really like this product because it reduces my daily pill intake. I add it to my morning smoothie, and it actually improves the taste! The price is pretty much unbeatable.

the best acetyl l-carnitine

Posted by 4958731169971595878 on May 31, 2014

Primaforce produces the best acetyl l-carnitine outh there

I like it

Posted by 5013747735473643384 on May 17, 2014

I didnt finish it but i feel there is a good result

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Acetyl L-Carnitine is advanced form of L-Carnitine works much better than L-Carnitine. Acetyl L-Carnitine improves the immune system, energy production and weight loss by moving your fats to the mitochondria to product energy, is anti-aging by slowing the natural aging process, boosts the brain function and mental energy through numerous ways and shown to slow/reverse neurodegenerative diseases. It’s a powerful antioxidant that is fat and liquid soluble, meaning that it can easily reach most parts of the body, including crossing the blood brain barrier. Unlike most supplements, Acetyl L-Carntine shows its benefits, like better focus and sharpness almost instantly (usually within 1-2 hours). It’s also a good way to show supplement sceptics that supplement works and are impatient to wait for the long term benefits. The price is much better than capsules/tablets. Personally, I find that I no longer have mental fog and can concentrate for a long time. I also find myself remembering names and things that I am suppose to have forgotten more than 10 years! This product comes with a small scoop so there is no guessing! Personally, it’s hard for me to recommend the dosage. You probably have to try trial and error. For me, 3 scoops daily are just right. Taking it too close to sleeping time also makes it difficult to fall asleep. Exercising is a lot easier and my timing for running has definitely improved a lot. Weight maintenance is much easier as you get the energy to go for more workouts. I think the only downside of Acetyl L-Carnitine is that once you get so used to the benefits, you will feel very sluggish and more tired if you stop taking it. However, this is no reason to stop taking! The supplement does not contain many flow agents or binders etc. As for the taste, it is fairly neutral and due to the small amount, it won't probably taste it. The powder will cake some time after opening so it's best to keep in the refrigerator. The price is definitely the best! 500 scoops go a long way. It would be nice if they actually use a better container which the plastic seems kinda cheap. Check out my page for more reviews!

L-Carnitine - lethal side effect

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Oct 20, 2013

I ordered this, as it is supposed to help burn fat, so that would mean less exercise right? Well what a shock when I saw Dr. Oz's report on it. He had a research doctor and heart specialist on his show that explained in detail how L-Carnitine is changed by the intestines to a substance that clogs arteries and blood vessels and causes strokes and heart attacks. Dr Oz earnestly warned against taking this as a supplement! I ordered 2 of these, one a pill form, but because I opened them, I was told they are not returnable.... my loss.

Mental and physical energy boost

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Oct 01, 2013

I only need as little as 300 - 400 mg to get a noticeable energy boost, physical and mental, from ALCAR. Too much will cause muscle tension and headache. I think trying it at low doses first and gradually increasing is the best way to go, that way you will find your own sweet spot. Definitely a supplement I would recommend. Perfect for beating the usual afternoon energy slump! Take it on an empty stomach for best effects, and remember to rinse your mouth with water afterwards as it seems quite acidic and might damage tooth enamel if you leave it in the mouth.

Extremely affective!

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on Sep 30, 2013

I have found this product to be very affective for sports and high impact exercising. I am a 48 year old female who likes to play hard at the gym and I have noticed almost immediately I was burning fat and replacing with muscle. Will continue using this clever product.

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1860427 on Aug 22, 2013

my son just started using this for his workouts and is happy with the results. as some reviewers have advised, just dont take this at night to avoid sleeplessness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »