great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2027658 on May 16, 2011

Great stuff for vasodilation purposes. At mid forty I still get morning wood every morning without fail.

So so.

Posted by Reviewer3044227 on Dec 29, 2012

I took two scoops of this product about 30 minutes before going to the gym and I had one of my best endurance workouts on the cardio machine. Also, I did notice on two separate occasions a little "morning wood". I'm a 45 year old man, I was very happy about that. The only bad thing about this product is that it is sickeningly sour. The taste is overpowering. Warning, do NOT try mixing this stuff with any kind of carbonated soda! If you put this stuff in carbonated soda the soda will react like you shook the can 50,000 times then opened it and the soda will explode all over the place! The cons were, its a little expensive, I didn't get the boost I wanted most of the time and it will clump together in a big ball if you expose it to heat or cold (like if you keep it in your gym bag and you keep your gym bad in your car). All in all, I can only give it a 3 (an "OK") rating. There is likely better stuff out there if you are looking to workout and get a little "morning wood".

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1575760 on Mar 08, 2011

Good price, good supp. Better endurance, better recovery, and big pumps in the gym if you care about that kind of thing. Better than a NO product for sure, does the same thing, but probably better.

About Primaforce Citrulline Malate

Posted by Reviewer1046979 on Jun 30, 2011

PrimaForce is just PRIMA !!

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

great donator NO

Natural precursor to NO

Posted by Reviewer1038037 on Jul 08, 2011

Can improve Nitric Oxide which icreases blood flow. Good product as far as it does it's job

Posted by Reviewer1879590 on Aug 03, 2011

shakes/blends well

pre-workout personalized

Posted by Reviewer1507669 on Jul 13, 2012

i have used this in my personalized pre-workout, citrulline + beta alanine + taurine + aakg, remission comments!

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2484532 on Mar 13, 2011

Helps me do more reps and keep shorter pauses between sets in gym and my home kettlebell traning.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1103187 on Mar 13, 2011

great price, works well and easy to mix with energy drinks

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »