great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2027658 on May 16, 2011

Great stuff for vasodilation purposes. At mid forty I still get morning wood every morning without fail.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1575760 on Mar 08, 2011

Good price, good supp. Better endurance, better recovery, and big pumps in the gym if you care about that kind of thing. Better than a NO product for sure, does the same thing, but probably better.

About Primaforce Citrulline Malate

Posted by Reviewer1046979 on Jun 30, 2011

PrimaForce is just PRIMA !!

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

great donator NO

Very good!

Posted by mihulea on Jun 25, 2013

Great pumps and some extra energy in the gym.My reps went up as always when I use cm.It takes about a week for it to start work.Also you need about 6-7 grams ~ 30 min pre workout! As for iHerb-Big Thank you, as I'm ordering from Ireland and for 3 day delivery with DHL for 10-12$ you cant beat that!

Primaforce, Citrulline Malate

Posted by 5495528400111931791 on Aug 29, 2013

O melhor..

the best!

Posted by 5042259092117851412 on Nov 07, 2013

yuo noticed the difference when yuo go to the gym

Good product

Posted by 4643953135474567533 on Nov 13, 2013

Very good profuct for building muscle!

Greatest Citrulline product I have ever tried.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jan 01, 2014

I am hypersensible to quite a lot of substances, and with NOW's L-Citrulline, I would feel sick for each capsule I took. And a certain pain would be felt in my stomach. (I would also react on a third brand to which name I now don't recall.) With Primaforce's Citrulline Malate powder, I don't feel bad in my stomach at all. On NOW's Citrulline declaration it doesn't reveal the process to which their citrulline is produced. May it be some other type of chemical compounds used as a basis than the ones Primaforce uses? Because Primaforce's Citrulline is made up by Citrulline Malate. (Perhaps NOW's product is made up by something else than 'malate'?) Unlike NOW's product, Primaforce's Citrulline product has no helping agents in it. (I doubt it is the helping agents that I react on regarding NOW's Citrulline product, since I tolereate those same help agents in other products, so I do believe it is their citrulline itself I react on.) I really love Primaforce's Citrulline product, and I feel great effect by taking it. Beware though, that this powder has a very strong acidic/citrus taste. Significantly more than the two other products that I have tried. But that should be no problem if you mix it with juice. (You may wonder why I know that NOW's product has a less strong acidic/citric taste, since they have their citrulline product packed into gelatine capsules: Unless a product tastes absolutely awful, I always open the gelatine capsules and pour the content straight on my tongue.) Primaforce Citrulline Malate product undoubtly gets top score from me.

Awesome product