great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2027658 on May 16, 2011

Great stuff for vasodilation purposes. At mid forty I still get morning wood every morning without fail.

So so.

Posted by Reviewer3044227 on Dec 29, 2012

I took two scoops of this product about 30 minutes before going to the gym and I had one of my best endurance workouts on the cardio machine. Also, I did notice on two separate occasions a little "morning wood". I'm a 45 year old man, I was very happy about that. The only bad thing about this product is that it is sickeningly sour. The taste is overpowering. Warning, do NOT try mixing this stuff with any kind of carbonated soda! If you put this stuff in carbonated soda the soda will react like you shook the can 50,000 times then opened it and the soda will explode all over the place! The cons were, its a little expensive, I didn't get the boost I wanted most of the time and it will clump together in a big ball if you expose it to heat or cold (like if you keep it in your gym bag and you keep your gym bad in your car). All in all, I can only give it a 3 (an "OK") rating. There is likely better stuff out there if you are looking to workout and get a little "morning wood".

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1575760 on Mar 08, 2011

Good price, good supp. Better endurance, better recovery, and big pumps in the gym if you care about that kind of thing. Better than a NO product for sure, does the same thing, but probably better.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

great donator NO

About Primaforce Citrulline Malate

Posted by Reviewer1046979 on Jun 30, 2011

PrimaForce is just PRIMA !!

Natural precursor to NO

Posted by Reviewer1038037 on Jul 08, 2011

Can improve Nitric Oxide which icreases blood flow. Good product as far as it does it's job

pre-workout personalized

Posted by Reviewer1507669 on Jul 13, 2012

i have used this in my personalized pre-workout, citrulline + beta alanine + taurine + aakg, remission comments!

Citrulline Malate

Posted by Reviewer1304300 on Feb 12, 2011

Order was received promptly. It arrived at a UPS store in Laurel, MD on the 28th or so. Because of the bad weather in my area, it was delivered on Feb. 2. Good service from iHerb. I think I'll be ordering another one of these from this provider in the next 50 or 60 days.

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1098708 on May 18, 2011

Very good product. He helped me recover better on workout and between training sessions. My usual training cycle is 4 weeks. Using the Citrulline Malate, I extended the training cycle to 6 weeks. The only drawback is a very sour taste, so I used a lot of water and add sweetener. However, the result is worth it. I recommend this product.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1103187 on Mar 13, 2011

great price, works well and easy to mix with energy drinks

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »