Helps with social anxiety, sleep etc.

Posted by Reviewer2592741 on Oct 07, 2011

I have long history of using benzodiazepines and other sleep and anxiety meds. I have also experienced benzo withdrawals and know how nasty those can be. I have found phenibut to be excellent alternative to diazepam and it really helps with sleep when taken enough (like 2 grams or more). I have also found that it helps with pain a little and I have found I could replace my Lyrica use with phenibut. It really works but be cautios to use it with moderation becaus tolerance and dependecy can build up. Also I found it is very acidic and has ph about 0-1. I measured that because when I hold it in my mouth, next day my mouth mucuous membrane was like burned and the skin was peeling off. So mix it with juice or water.

Seems to work... sometimes

Posted by Reviewer2677508 on Sep 07, 2012

I've used this about a dozen times now and I have to say, about 50% of those times I have had a better sleep. Now, for me 50% is impressive compared to other useless supplements as melatonin, tryptophan, valerian, etc. I've only been taking 1-2 scoops (as recommended), so I know any effect is very mild. The powder is very fine and slightly musky smelling. It dissolves easily in a little water leaving a very sour taste which I find quite pleasant. I may be largely imagining the sleep inducing effect, but for the price this is easily the best value phenibut on the market if you are curious to try it (the pills are about 5x the price).

Excellent deep sleep!

Posted by Reviewer1269559 on Oct 23, 2012

I use this amino with 2 other amino's in a sleep formula, and I can say it works simply brilliantly. Gaba is one of two essential amino's your brain uses during sleep, so when I use the formula I wake feeling very refreshed. For best results use it every second, or two nights in 3. Best of all there are no waking 'lags' you get from melatonin, and the like as your rising cortisol attempts to overcome the affects of the nights slumber. But like other commentors here, I must iterate that the dosage used is miniscule, essentially adding the mere tip of a teaspoons worth to the nightly mix. Less is definitely more, if you want to avoid overloading, and potential side effects from abuse of gaba. Under 35's might not benefit that greatly, as your B6 conversion, and production rates of gaba should still be good.

Great for sleep and anxiety

Posted by JoskeVermeulen on Jan 07, 2013

I use this one mainly for stress/anxiety support. Find your sweet spot dose, for me this is 1.90 grams. Take it with some juice, because the taste is awful. It will work within half an hour and the duration is about 5 hours. Be carefull with alcohol, when you drink on it, you'll get very mellow! For sleep, take only 300 mg and you'll sleep very deep! This product can create addiction and tolerance, like other hard drugs! So be carefull, only use when needed! I use this one max 2/week. Overall, an amazing supplement!

Useful for socialising

Posted by Reviewer1461219 on May 01, 2011

For me it is useful in 250mg-500mg dose only, for relaxed social situations only, to disinhibit and increase sociability (similar to alcohol but less poisonous). A bit to disinhibiting for work. Take about 4hrs before needed. Only have 1-2 alcoholic drinks with it if at all. For me in higher doses it produces a weird speedy tiredness, which is not useful. If I take it when Im tired I just want to sleep. Low infrequest dosing is best to reduce tolerance.

Taking phenibut for 5 years

Posted by Reviewer1014299 on Jul 14, 2012

It use to be ok for this powder, but i ve just received something wich has a different smell slighly yellow not as white as it use to be, the original is very bitter but not this one and the texture is different .. the phenibut i ve purchased over the yers had always those caracteristics. it seems primaforce is making shit and is Not a reliable brand at all. Very disapointed cause i do like this stuff for mood and well being. Hope you guy from iherb find another supplier for this like SNS

A good product for anxiety

Posted by 5097389988189504627 on Jun 12, 2012

Less anxious, less stress, this product has changed my life

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2166095 on Sep 16, 2011

Have never slept so well.

Great stress reliever and sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer3361375 on Dec 07, 2011

At least for me, Phenibut works best when taken before bed. And the effect is best noticed during times of stress when I have sleep problems. I will sleep very deeply, and wake up relaed, feeling wonderfully calm and smart the next day. Warning: tastes extremely sour, like bitter vinegar. Have a glass of water ready to wash it down, or use a capping kit. Should not be used for longer periods than a few days at a time, to avoid developing tolerance. Primaforce Phenibut is not the purest brand of Phenibut I have seen, but has a very competitive price.

Would not recommend.

Posted by 5007500335282218301 on May 11, 2014

Compared with the Latvian Phenibutum by Olainfarm from this drug has an effect like an ordinary candy. To feel the effect of the drug must be taken three or four scoops. In the absence of other manufacturers on phenubut iherb ordered this. Would not recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »