Primaforce, Phenibut, Unflavored, 100 g

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Helps with social anxiety, sleep etc.

Posted by Reviewer2592741 From Finland on Oct 07, 2011

I have long history of using benzodiazepines and other sleep and anxiety meds. I have also experienced benzo withdrawals and know how nasty those can be. I have found phenibut to be excellent alternative to diazepam and it really helps with sleep when taken enough (like 2 grams or more). I have also found that it helps with pain a little and I have found I could replace my Lyrica use with phenibut. It really works but be cautios to use it with moderation becaus tolerance and dependecy can build up. Also I found it is very acidic and has ph about 0-1. I measured that because when I hold it in my mouth, next day my mouth mucuous membrane was like burned and the skin was peeling off. So mix it with juice or water.

Seems to work... sometimes

Posted by Reviewer2677508 From Hong Kong on Sep 07, 2012

I've used this about a dozen times now and I have to say, about 50% of those times I have had a better sleep. Now, for me 50% is impressive compared to other useless supplements as melatonin, tryptophan, valerian, etc. I've only been taking 1-2 scoops (as recommended), so I know any effect is very mild. The powder is very fine and slightly musky smelling. It dissolves easily in a little water leaving a very sour taste which I find quite pleasant. I may be largely imagining the sleep inducing effect, but for the price this is easily the best value phenibut on the market if you are curious to try it (the pills are about 5x the price).

Excellent deep sleep!

Posted by Reviewer1269559 From New Zealand on Oct 23, 2012

I use this amino with 2 other amino's in a sleep formula, and I can say it works simply brilliantly. Gaba is one of two essential amino's your brain uses during sleep, so when I use the formula I wake feeling very refreshed. For best results use it every second, or two nights in 3. Best of all there are no waking 'lags' you get from melatonin, and the like as your rising cortisol attempts to overcome the affects of the nights slumber. But like other commentors here, I must iterate that the dosage used is miniscule, essentially adding the mere tip of a teaspoons worth to the nightly mix. Less is definitely more, if you want to avoid overloading, and potential side effects from abuse of gaba. Under 35's might not benefit that greatly, as your B6 conversion, and production rates of gaba should still be good.

Useful for socialising

Posted by Reviewer1461219 From Australia on May 01, 2011

For me it is useful in 250mg-500mg dose only, for relaxed social situations only, to disinhibit and increase sociability (similar to alcohol but less poisonous). A bit to disinhibiting for work. Take about 4hrs before needed. Only have 1-2 alcoholic drinks with it if at all. For me in higher doses it produces a weird speedy tiredness, which is not useful. If I take it when Im tired I just want to sleep. Low infrequest dosing is best to reduce tolerance.

Calmes my nerves

Posted by KurtJacobsen From Denmark on May 23, 2013

======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »