Primaforce, Yohimbine HCI, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Great

Posted by Reviewer2336592 on Jun 03, 2012

This product really does suppress your appetite. Using this product w Lean Green has helped me lose a pound every two days since I started using these products. Has exceeded all expectations.

Helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Jul 14, 2012

I haven't noticed any fat or weight loss, however, I do feel that it's helping with appetite suppression, energy, and metabolism. And, it does so gradually and gently w/o any crash or side effects. I will continue to take this product and watch for its benefits.

It works

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 26, 2012

I stack this with 400mg caffeine and it works, A little to well. Yes it suppresses appetite but after taking 7.5mg (a common recommended dosage is between 15mg - 30mg)I was left feeling very nauseous and even drinking water was off putting, I went back to a 5mg dosage and didn't experience the nausea. Far more effective than lipo 6 hers, hydroxycut or roxy lean and a fraction of the price

Fantastic supplement!

Posted by VictorRM on Aug 16, 2012

Personally, Yohimbine HCl is my choice as a thermogenic supplement, I usually take 2,5mg at morning and 2,5mg before my workout and it's working out great! It really helps me with fat loss, I dare say that I'd rather take these alone than buying the classic thermogenic products (Lipo6, oxyelite, etc...). Amazing cost/benefits, highly recommended!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2478193 on Jul 10, 2012

Works very well in combination with caffeine, guggulsterones and sinephrine.