It works

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 26, 2012

I stack this with 400mg caffeine and it works, A little to well. Yes it suppresses appetite but after taking 7.5mg (a common recommended dosage is between 15mg - 30mg)I was left feeling very nauseous and even drinking water was off putting, I went back to a 5mg dosage and didn't experience the nausea. Far more effective than lipo 6 hers, hydroxycut or roxy lean and a fraction of the price

Powerful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jul 16, 2013

A great libido enhancer, physical and mental stimulant. Like any other stimulant it has side effects, which is why I'm not giving it five stars, I'm rather sensitive and one capsule bumps my heart rate up high, nothing else bothering noticed though as reported with raw yohimbe. Duration is about a couple hours which makes it convenient to me.

Works all right for me thus far

Posted by 5699686664682053935 on Nov 05, 2013

Tiniest pills ever! Gives a good boost pre-workout. Tried taking with caffeine and the effect is doubled. Definitely makes my heart beats faster and I sweat much more during my workouts.

Good product

Posted by 4847851551306654602 on Nov 06, 2013

I haven't lost any weight really, but I am less hungry. I am pretty happy with this product.

boost

Posted by 5692752382418087618 on Nov 06, 2013

Very good boost, im lost 4kg

Muy bueno

Posted by 4642347796960922614 on Nov 22, 2013

Funciona bien.

Controlou o apetite

Posted by Reviewer3147651 on Oct 27, 2012

Usei associado com o Diet Metabo-7 e tive um resultado muito bom na redução da gordura corporal.

Bueno

Posted by 5636546409605238087 on Apr 14, 2013

Es dificil saber si funciona, pero como suplemento al correr este es el que mejor respaldo tiene para quemar grasa dificil.

Really good

Posted by 4991235327286533899 on May 11, 2013

I use this product in a Intermitent Fasting state combined with caffeine, really good for use it with cardio helps to burn fat. Only drawback stomach upset occurs

Cutting supplement

Posted by jfromeo on Mar 23, 2012

I bought it as a powerful thermogenic for my cutting period and helped me a lot to lose that final 1-2% bodyfat. I have been taking 4 pills a day, 2 at the morning before the breakfast, and another 2 as my pre-meal for the gym.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »