Great

Posted by Reviewer2336592 on Jun 03, 2012

This product really does suppress your appetite. Using this product w Lean Green has helped me lose a pound every two days since I started using these products. Has exceeded all expectations.

Helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Jul 14, 2012

I haven't noticed any fat or weight loss, however, I do feel that it's helping with appetite suppression, energy, and metabolism. And, it does so gradually and gently w/o any crash or side effects. I will continue to take this product and watch for its benefits.

It works

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 26, 2012

I stack this with 400mg caffeine and it works, A little to well. Yes it suppresses appetite but after taking 7.5mg (a common recommended dosage is between 15mg - 30mg)I was left feeling very nauseous and even drinking water was off putting, I went back to a 5mg dosage and didn't experience the nausea. Far more effective than lipo 6 hers, hydroxycut or roxy lean and a fraction of the price

Fantastic supplement!

Posted by VictorRM on Aug 16, 2012

Personally, Yohimbine HCl is my choice as a thermogenic supplement, I usually take 2,5mg at morning and 2,5mg before my workout and it's working out great! It really helps me with fat loss, I dare say that I'd rather take these alone than buying the classic thermogenic products (Lipo6, oxyelite, etc...). Amazing cost/benefits, highly recommended!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2478193 on Jul 10, 2012

Works very well in combination with caffeine, guggulsterones and sinephrine.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2561338 on Apr 19, 2012

high increase libido

AAA+

Posted by Reviewer1588765 on Mar 01, 2011

Imprescindible

lose fat

Posted by Reviewer3213760 on Oct 06, 2011

realy works lose fat powerfull!!!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3008331 on Feb 09, 2012

Very effective !!!

Works

Posted by Reviewer2084779 on Mar 01, 2012

Simple as that. I've a couple of these products that make similar claims but I've been using this about a week and notice a difference. Haven't been using it enough to tell about the decreased fat claims yet.