Great

Posted by Reviewer2336592 on Jun 03, 2012

This product really does suppress your appetite. Using this product w Lean Green has helped me lose a pound every two days since I started using these products. Has exceeded all expectations.

Helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Jul 14, 2012

I haven't noticed any fat or weight loss, however, I do feel that it's helping with appetite suppression, energy, and metabolism. And, it does so gradually and gently w/o any crash or side effects. I will continue to take this product and watch for its benefits.

It works

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 26, 2012

I stack this with 400mg caffeine and it works, A little to well. Yes it suppresses appetite but after taking 7.5mg (a common recommended dosage is between 15mg - 30mg)I was left feeling very nauseous and even drinking water was off putting, I went back to a 5mg dosage and didn't experience the nausea. Far more effective than lipo 6 hers, hydroxycut or roxy lean and a fraction of the price

Fantastic supplement!

Posted by VictorRM on Aug 16, 2012

Personally, Yohimbine HCl is my choice as a thermogenic supplement, I usually take 2,5mg at morning and 2,5mg before my workout and it's working out great! It really helps me with fat loss, I dare say that I'd rather take these alone than buying the classic thermogenic products (Lipo6, oxyelite, etc...). Amazing cost/benefits, highly recommended!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2478193 on Jul 10, 2012

Works very well in combination with caffeine, guggulsterones and sinephrine.

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013

This stuff gives me a burst of energy and turns me into a little raincloud when doing cardio...I read alot of bodybuilding forums where guys swear by this stuff to shred the hard to lose belly fat...I have only been taking it for a short time and have noticed my belt going an extra notch...hoping that the positive results continue!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2561338 on Apr 19, 2012

high increase libido

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2565548 on Dec 28, 2013

second time that I am taking, 3 capsules daily, 1 in the morning 1 at lunch and 1 night no side effects combining with caffeine supress appetite

Works well for me

Posted by 5047778407295690263 on Oct 09, 2013

Yohimbine is quite strong, 3 caps per day is my max.

excellent