Wonderful tea

Posted by aigereem on Apr 22, 2012

Not bitter at all, even if you forget the bag in the cup for quite a while :) The taste is very tender and nice. I love this tea more than Uncle Lee's organic white.

Very nice affordable organic tea

Posted by Reviewer2409476 on Apr 07, 2010

Prince of Peace has consistently good organic tea products, and this white tea is no exception. Good product, good price.

Beware fluroide in China grown tea

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

Overnight, I was in such pain - Began reading. All the tea (from China especially) has so much fluroide in it your joints can take a beating. Horrible for thyroid as well. Dispalces iodine. I had no joint pain until 2 yrs of all day tea drinking. I enjoy white and green teas... China is always cheaper (White can be hard to finds also) but beware. I was skipping Japan tea due to radiation fallout. I have no arthuritis so it was suspcious. Within 3 days of stopping all tea I was better. Drank water w lemon a week - now herbal tea made in USA and White tea for occasional TREAT.

Great product

Posted by SazfromIreland on Apr 23, 2010

Organic white tea that tastes good. Love that there are 100 bags so will last me a while.

Prince of Peace Organic White Tea

Posted by Reviewer1515839 on Jun 20, 2010

This is wonderful white tea. I can't find it at Trader Joe's so order it off the Internet. Good value too.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on May 24, 2011

I like the taste of this tea, mild, not bitter at all, and the price for this organic tea is the same as for non-organic white tea at my local grocery store that doesn't taste half as good..

Don't think twice, get these beautiful tea bags

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Nov 12, 2014

As an enthusiastic kombucha brewer I love these tea bags. A great price and great quality. White tea is a mild fermented tea. It does not have a strong taste, which I like to balance out the taste between green tea and herbs I use. Also, Prince of Peace is a great organisation. They use part of their profit to support orphanages.

Good value but average quality

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 22, 2013

It's a very big and pretty box. The quality of the tea bags is quite bad though and the tea is of average quality too. If you are just looking for any average tea with a good price with organic to boot, I would recommend this. If you are looking for quality, look for other alternatives

white tea

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Jul 31, 2010

This is great tasting and very economical

Sip to your health!

Posted by Reviewer1420537 on Aug 05, 2010

Nice, robust tea, usually uncommon to white tea. Not only delicious, but healthy, too!