July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Prince of Peace, Instant Ginger Honey Crystals, 10 Bags, (18 g) Each

Really a shocker

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013

Perfect for when you are feeling like you have a cold. The taste is strong and warming, making you temporarily forget about your ailments. It is definitely therapeutic.

new way to drink this..

Posted by Reviewer1223301 on Apr 10, 2008

I had had this at a friends home and loved it. However I have a new way for you all to drink this wonderfully spicy drink. I warm a coffee cup full of milk in the microwave. add the crystals and give a good stir. this makes a frothy, creamy yet wonderful drink. I use it for sore throats, and to help sleep at night. It works wonderful to sooth tummy as well. When throat really sore, I add 2 packets to the cup. I ordered 7 boxs last time.. I am ready to purchase more this week. makes wonderful gifts to ginger loving friends and family. BOTTOMS UP!

The ginger honey crystals tea

Posted by Reviewer3083022 on Jun 19, 2011

This teas is amazing but infortunately it looks like I will no longer be able to enjoy it in Cyprus as they customs want to charge more than 3 times the value for each bag! I cannot afford to pay customs duty and vat on top of the price of the goods and the so-called courier service. DHL were incompetent, didnt even bother to contact me and when they finally found my address they wanted me to pay excess of 70 Euros as well!!!

Fighting RA

Posted by marvcole on Jun 23, 2011

Excellent product. I have RA and I use the crystals to help me with by morning stiffness. My only wish would be that iHerb would carry it in the 30 count bag.

Prince of Peace, Instant Ginger Honey Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1146309 on Oct 11, 2008

This is a great product. This was my second order of the ginger honey crystals, and I will order more. I also used it hot in milk and cold in cola, and the taste was very good.