Really a shocker

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013

Perfect for when you are feeling like you have a cold. The taste is strong and warming, making you temporarily forget about your ailments. It is definitely therapeutic.

new way to drink this..

Posted by Reviewer1223301 on Apr 10, 2008

I had had this at a friends home and loved it. However I have a new way for you all to drink this wonderfully spicy drink. I warm a coffee cup full of milk in the microwave. add the crystals and give a good stir. this makes a frothy, creamy yet wonderful drink. I use it for sore throats, and to help sleep at night. It works wonderful to sooth tummy as well. When throat really sore, I add 2 packets to the cup. I ordered 7 boxs last time.. I am ready to purchase more this week. makes wonderful gifts to ginger loving friends and family. BOTTOMS UP!

The ginger honey crystals tea

Posted by Reviewer3083022 on Jun 19, 2011

This teas is amazing but infortunately it looks like I will no longer be able to enjoy it in Cyprus as they customs want to charge more than 3 times the value for each bag! I cannot afford to pay customs duty and vat on top of the price of the goods and the so-called courier service. DHL were incompetent, didnt even bother to contact me and when they finally found my address they wanted me to pay excess of 70 Euros as well!!!

Very strong Ginger

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 28, 2015

I really like the burning feel of the ginger spice going my throat, but I do worry about the the sugar 17 grams per pack is alot. Package does say its cane sugar though which is healthy than processed sugar but because its not regulated according to USDA and it has Kanji all over the box and not much English, I can't be sure if the company is being truthful. I suggest drinking this sporadically and not on a regular basis. Maybe as a treat during cold season would be fine. Any kind of sugar will just cause the immune system and liver to be overworked anyway, because the liver wants to get it out the body, but it uses lots of energy to do so.

Uncompromising Ginger Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1885031 on Nov 12, 2008

A robust and genuine ginger product which can be added to any tea to produce a wonderful ginger taste.If you like real ginger, you'll love this.