Prince of Peace, Premium Oolong Tea

Posted by Reviewer2984340 on Feb 23, 2008

Prince of Peace Oolong tea was the best investment I could make for myself. I really has helped me to lose weight. I don't know how it works, but I have lost a half size in my jeans since drinking this. I have only been drinking it for one month. I drink it unsweetened because I like the flavor. It is not strong tasting like other teas. I have always liked my tea sweetened, but this one is different. I make mine with one tea bag to 12oz glass hot water twice a day. I drink it at room temperture or cold. I don't like hot tea. Idrink it first thing in the morning and again with my evening meal. I bring my water to almost a boil, add water to tea bag, let steep for about 3 min, remove tea bag and let it come to room temp or cool it down in freezer. I am amazed at your quick delivery service. I ordered my products on Mon and received it two days later on Wed. Thanks Dorafay

Prince of Peace, Premium Oolong Tea Helped Me Give Up Coffee

Posted by Reviewer2063174 on Sep 11, 2009

I started taking 2 Green Tea - Fat Burners each morning and drinking 2 bags of Oolong tea with some milk in it because I read it was suppose to boost my metabolism, and it does. Then, after 20 years of almost perfect attendance at Starbucks, I suddenly couldn't handle drinking the daily coffee, because it didn't make me feel as good as the green tea does. I guess I gave up coffee, since I haven't had but 2-3 cups or so in the last 2-3 months. I would have thought that was impossible before it happened. Also, my stomach fat is disappearing, too.. For real.

I'M SINGING FROM THE ROOF-TOPS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3263036 on Nov 13, 2009

THIS IS NOW MY FAVORITE TEA!!! I am telling you, the taste is OUTSTANDING! It's clean, and flavorful. Satisfying with every cup. I am LOVING this stuff. I have almost stopped drinking my coffee in the morning, because I dig this crazy tea man! I have researched the Oolong Tea on line for a while. It's not really the region that it comes from, it is how the tea is harvested and prepared for consumption that makes the difference. I like green teas, but they are to weak in flavor for me. I like black teas, but they are to strong in flavor for me. This tea is the best of both worlds, with none of the regrets. If I can sum it up in one word....OUTSTANDING. I just ordered my second box from iHerb, and I was like a kid on Christmas morning when the box got here. I LOVE THIS TEA!!! If you don't try this one, you are really missing out. Hands down...missing out.

Excellent Tasting Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2261205 on Dec 19, 2008

I was purchasing another brand of Oolong Tea at the grocery store and then had a hard time finding it locally. I wasn't sure what to expect from a new brand of tea but the taste of the other brand doesn't even begin to compare to the great taste of Prince of Peace Premium Oolong tea. Also, the other brand cost a considerable amount more. Don't be afraid to purchase this product.

Tastes good

Posted by Karepula on Oct 14, 2014

I read a lot about this tea and decided to try it. It has a pleasant taste, even better than I thought. Did not notice great differences in my health or weight, it's too soon to say about it, but I'll drink this tea, because of a good taste. UPDATE Lovely tea, pleasant taste and good effect after all. If you never heard of Oolong tea then you need to know that it's a treasure for your body. It contains a lot of vitamins and minerals, helps to detox liver and good for digestion, some people claim it helps to loose some weight. I bought it not to loose kilos and honestly didn't notice any difference on my size. But the benefit of this tea is obvious - better skin, no problems with digestion and good taste is a bonus.