Great

Posted by 5631303189361382258 on Mar 17, 2016

Great tea! Especially if you like oolong!

Great quality tea

Posted by 5203274312608025184 on Feb 19, 2016

Loved it, so aromatic! Such a pleasure to drink.

Light oolong

Posted by 5022709309092182312 on Feb 18, 2016

Good tea with a subtle flowery flavor. If you like light oolongs, that is the one. If you light darker oolongs go with Bigelow brand

For the love of Oolong tea

Posted by TrimmymamaTHM on Feb 10, 2016

I absolutely LOVE oolong tea. being an avid coffee drinker of the highest degree I am no finding myself choosing oolong tea over coffee... it gives me a bigger boost and hit of caffeine which I love... This is a must have go to to lift you up its pleasant tasting and great for those shrinker GGMS sippers we all love. It's a great product that fits perfectly into my THM lifestyle.

A very.. Special taste

Posted by MiaBearwood on Sep 10, 2015

I forced myself to drink this a couple of months because of its ability to boost metabolism. It works. You will start to see some weightloss (No, not quickly. And you have to drink at least 3 cups a day) ( and if you workout and eat somewhat healthy also, ok? Not just by sitting on the couch eating McDonalds and drinking oolong ;) ) But I kinda went back to drinking green tea again. The oolong has many health benefits but the taste is just so horrible. A smoked leaf kinda taste. Ew.

Tea lovers will enjoy!

Posted by 5443873809229459833 on Dec 26, 2014

After hearing reviews on You Tube about the benefits of oolong tea, I decided to try it. This particular tea is GREAT!! I am able to focus more at work and have become more productive. I have even lost almost ten pounds since I started drinking it. Will definitely order again.

My Fave!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Dec 02, 2014

Best Taste Best Quality and Best Price!!

It works

Posted by 5742429278352777016 on Dec 02, 2014

Its a really strong tea, so people who doesnt like for example black tea, will not find this one good. Other than that I drink it every day and fell the difference de days I dont. Its not magic tea, so dont espect loose weight without a proper eating habit.

one the best i tasted