New To iHerb?

Prince of Peace, Red Ginseng Royal Jelly, Oral Liquid, 30 Bottles, 0.34 fl oz Each

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Red Ginseng Royal Jelly (Prince of Peace Co.)

Posted by Reviewer3041481 on Oct 13, 2010

This nutritional supplement helps me on days I have little energy. The honey and royal jelly in it makes it rather sweet, but it is just what I need. This product is recommended for someone who's working himself or herself to the limit or who is slowly wearing down. If a person has enough "chi," he or she would not crave the ginseng.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2119520 on Sep 22, 2009

I'm glad I came across this product. I work crazy hours as a medic in the movie/tv business and this product has enabled me to sustain my energy throughout the long work days. I'll be ordering more and that is the heartiest endorsement I can offer.

Royal Jelly Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2534040 on Mar 04, 2012

I buy this product to add to my herbal tinctures for allergy teas and fibromyalgia tincture. It warms the body and gives energy, helping depression and fatigue.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Jun 05, 2012

I only gave 4 stars because the taste is not so good BUT it is not designed to be a tasty drink. It is an excellent restorer of health and energy. I would recommend it to anyone.

love it