Royal Jelly Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2534040 on Mar 04, 2012

I buy this product to add to my herbal tinctures for allergy teas and fibromyalgia tincture. It warms the body and gives energy, helping depression and fatigue.

Red Ginseng Royal Jelly (Prince of Peace Co.)

Posted by Reviewer3041481 on Oct 13, 2010

This nutritional supplement helps me on days I have little energy. The honey and royal jelly in it makes it rather sweet, but it is just what I need. This product is recommended for someone who's working himself or herself to the limit or who is slowly wearing down. If a person has enough "chi," he or she would not crave the ginseng.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2119520 on Sep 22, 2009

I'm glad I came across this product. I work crazy hours as a medic in the movie/tv business and this product has enabled me to sustain my energy throughout the long work days. I'll be ordering more and that is the heartiest endorsement I can offer.

great product

Posted by paisleyjade on Jun 05, 2012

I only gave 4 stars because the taste is not so good BUT it is not designed to be a tasty drink. It is an excellent restorer of health and energy. I would recommend it to anyone.

prince of peace

Posted by Reviewer2250891 on May 17, 2015

very nice relaxing and more energy, very good product!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Dec 28, 2010

simply love it

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jul 06, 2009

Ginseng is a great adaptogen and reliever of fatigue. It also improves diabetes as does American Ginseng.But it has to be at least sex year old red ginseng, like this brand.