ProBar, Old School PB&J

Posted by Reviewer2679688 on Mar 16, 2010

I have been using ProBar products for a couple of years. It is an excellent and tasty form of nutrition when I'm bike riding, hiking or trail running. I particularly like this new PB&J, because it is higher in potassium than the other flavors. Also you guys have the best price I have ever seen on this product. D. Roy

ProBars

Posted by Reviewer3077134 on Mar 28, 2010

these are the greatest! as an athlete who eats 90% organic and has no pre-prepared foods at all in my house, these keep me going in a flavorful, healthy, awesome way!

probar thoughts

Posted by Reviewer2786309 on Apr 19, 2010

The bars are fabulous, tasty and sustaining. I love it when you can see what you are eating. Healthy and delicious, you can't beat that as a combination. I am a distance runner and my backpack is not complete without these ;-)

ProBar, Old School PB&J --Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3226232 on Jul 20, 2010

These bars are oh so tasty. They are a little higher in calorie than I prefer (370/bar), but these are one amazing bar. They are dense and very filling; great with a cup of tea!

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer3325013 on Aug 03, 2010

Nice snack in between meals.

Taste great!

Posted by Reviewer2444581 on Aug 14, 2010

They have great flavor and are a good source of fiber. iHerb has a very reasonable price and ships super fast.

Wonderful !!

Posted by Reviewer2977335 on Aug 16, 2010

I purchased ProBar SuperFood & ProBar OldSchool PB&J (this product) for the first time. For somereason, my kids and wife loved this bar. They liked it everytime. I really encourage this for anyone loves fruits and nuts.

yum

Posted by Reviewer2959412 on Apr 28, 2011

pleased with the taste and sustainability i feel after eating it, when i haven't had any other food that day. Great to carry in a backpack

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1798491 on Jun 06, 2010

I can carry it easily, and it is convenient food. The taste is very delicious, too.

Yummy!

Posted by MakikoIkeda on Jul 20, 2010

Yummy! Bigger size than Larabar.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »