► High Potency & Cost Effective - I Highly Recommend This High Quality Product !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 15, 2013

This product by Prolab has high potency of 200mg Caffeine and 75mg Calcium in it. The best part is, it is very cost effective. As it is in tablet form, you can easily split/cut the tablet to 1/2 or 1/4 if you find the dosage of a single full tablet of 200mg is too high or you simply want to try and adjust the dosage slowly depending on how your body responds. This is extremely useful and crucial for those who are new to high dosage of Caffeine supplement and building body tolerance as to minimize the side effects of Caffeine including palpitation, headache and rising blood pressure. Choose your Caffeine dosage carefully and see how it works for you. Caffeine itself is an incredibly well researched topic in medical science field. Caffeine is a potent stimulant and typically used as a standard due to its social renown. Caffeine has the mechanisms to increase metabolic rate and fat loss. Best usage for caffeine as a stimulant for weight loss should be in conjunction with caloric deficits. Caffeine also appears to work similar in cognitive stress as it does in physical stress, augmenting a stress-induced spike in cortisol concentrations. In regards to Caffeine's stimulatory properties, dosages are highly variable and best evaluated with one's own experience. If you have never used caffeine supplements before, it is best to start in the lowest possible dosage and work upwards. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Basic Caffeine pill, no bells, no whistles, great price

Posted by Reviewer3193231 on Feb 22, 2011

If you want a caffeine pill, I would suggest you look no further. You can't beat this one. It's just a basic pill with a heavy dose of caffeine. The only problem I have with this product, is that the pills are not scored in any way and are thick round discs that can be pretty difficult to snap in half for those times when you just want a mild dose. 200mg can be too much at times. Minor problem, really. I know ProLab also sells an 'Advanced Caffeine' product, with the same amount of caffeine, I believe, but it's derived from a variety of sources and comes in the form of rectangular bars, which are extremely easy to snap in two. The trade-off is the higher price. I do hope that product shows up on this site sometime in the near future, though.

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2063786 on Jun 06, 2011

proves all caffeine is not created equal. this is excellent stuff very strong

Caffein

Posted by Reviewer3251197 on Jul 19, 2011

one of best i tried

Good product

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015

Cheap, comes with a lot to last you quite a while and zero calories since it's just caffeine.

Caffeine

Posted by 4714581157278223732 on Sep 01, 2016

Good prod. Full serve make my head ache. too strong (i'm a thin guy) half serve (using a knife to cut it to 2), is great for my study sessions!

Amazing

Posted by 5250503940363738210 on Jul 25, 2015

This Prolab Caffine tablet does have a great effect on my focus,eyesight and response.When i feel like anxious or hard to move on, I take one out of the shirt pocket to activate my mind. Now I take 2 tablets a day to maintain the miracles state.Thanks to Prolab and iHerb. (In fact,I dont spesk English,but I'm struggling to translate the comments to recommend this to universal friends)

Too powerful, beware

Posted by Daniscience on Feb 04, 2016

I rarely drink coffee or tea, so I am too sensitive to caffeine and I just can't tolerate a single dose of this, so I just take half a pill and works well. By no means I am saying this is a bad product, in fact its the opposite: it works so well and just after 10-15 minutes after taking it. I am following an ECGC+caffeine protocol and this seems like the best caffeine choice in iHerb for that purpose. If you are too sensitive like I am, don't take a full pill specially on your first time.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer2994031 on Aug 16, 2011

Very cheap,and works. Enough said.

Rocket fuel

Posted by KarlisN on Sep 26, 2011

Seriously. Even when I come home from work tired and nearly depressed, I pop one of these and run to the gym, feeling like I just woke up. IMO the cheapest and best Caffeina tabs around.