Me gusta

Posted by 5311282571953793680 on Apr 02, 2016

No bebo café nunca, no me gusta. Me he puesto en serio con el ejercicio y había leído que la combinación de cafeína + EGCG era bastante buena para dar un empujoncito. Las primeras dos/tres tomas de cafeína me aceleraron bastante, recordemos que no tomo nada que contenga cafeína, ni siquiera refrescos. Y sí que noté el chute... en estos momentos, tras un tiempo, sigo notando el chute pero ya sin tener el corazón a mil. Recomendadísimo.

Too much caffeine

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Just one pill gives me a headache.

limitless!

Posted by 5546229773016846511 on Feb 25, 2016

this is my limitless pill! everytime i take this i can focus and think clearly.

Too powerful, beware

Posted by Reviewer1691076 on Feb 04, 2016

I rarely drink coffee or tea, so I am too sensitive to caffeine and I just can't tolerate a single dose of this, so I just take half a pill and works well. By no means I am saying this is a bad product, in fact its the opposite: it works so well and just after 10-15 minutes after taking it. I am following an ECGC+caffeine protocol and this seems like the best caffeine choice in iHerb for that purpose. If you are too sensitive like I am, don't take a full pill specially on your first time.

CAFFEINE

Posted by 4703581363069969897 on Jan 26, 2016

Hi this product is the best yet. I'm often tired from late nights and just about falling asleep at my desk, but just taking one does the trick, keeps me awake all day and focused. It kicks in quickly say within 10 mins. I found when I took 2 I had a bit of a stomachache and felt a bit nauseous. So it probably pays to have a bit of food when taking 2 tablets. It also enhances my moods too. Thanks for this great product and so reasonably priced too. Christina

great energy

Posted by 4694261808577179490 on Oct 27, 2015

One pill is enough for great energy level all the day, if you are a begiñner, then start with half a pill. You may feel bad in stomach sometimes but overall good energy.

I like my caffeine!

Posted by 4842325334272059202 on Sep 15, 2015

Does the trick, no disappointment and reasonably priced too!

Good product

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015

Cheap, comes with a lot to last you quite a while and zero calories since it's just caffeine.

Excellent product

Posted by 5390824180179524357 on Aug 12, 2015

Excellent product

I feel the energy in the morning

Posted by 5574163867902149346 on Aug 03, 2015

its very cheap so I will buy it again