Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Progressive Laboratories, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

Great for anxiety and when you are coming off anti-anxiety medications

Posted by Reviewer1631729 on May 14, 2013

I cannot stress how great L-Tyrosine has been for me. I am coming off high doses of Diazepman (Valium) for my anxiety and this helps minimise the withdrawal systems, especially in relation to getting mood swings. Was on 20mgs per day for over 4 months and was on 80mgs per day for a 3 month period or so before that. After a few months using this natural supplement I have managed to come down to 10mgs without too many issues. It worked for me, may not work for everyone. I am not a medical professional but am working closely with the environmental doctor and psychiatrist here in Australia. I highly recommend that if anyone is trying to wean themselves off any anti - anxiety drug in the Benzodiazepine family this will help you greatly in getting there without having a major drug "wash - out" experience. Great stuff! But make sure you seek medical advice first (but also remember what doctors don’t know they fear and may try and scare you off taking them as they think everything needs to be treated with drugs only. Not true in my opinion. The two can work in conjunction in most cases).