Buying more soon

Posted by Reviewer1123278 on May 11, 2010

Well worth it, buying more. Read the Hypothyroidism books. I credit this with taking away the numbness in my hands [as well as more odd symptoms], which I had thought were possibly related to Diabetic neuropathy. Problem is, I am not diabetic, couldn't figure it all out. Read, read, read...

Thyro Complex is excellent

Posted by Reviewer3018899 on Nov 04, 2009

My practitioner advised me that I needed Thyroid Support. I was pleased that she turned me on to a natural product. From what I have witnessed and researched, the pharmaceutical products prescribed to help Hypothyroid symptoms aren't the best way to go. Thyro Complex resolved my symptoms and now I only take it as needed.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Jan 29, 2009

My thyroid is finally working for me. I'm not as sluggish,no low energy, no sinking feelings.

Great Thyroid Support

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Oct 31, 2012

I have had a sluggish thyroid for years! I have tried many glandular products as well as other thyroid support supplements for over 3 years to try and revive my thyroid function. I am big into supplementing with Iodine as well, read the Stop the Thyroid Madness book and check out their website, I tend to agree with the Iodine Yahoo support group over the other connection groups, based on my results. Along with that said the ONLY glandular product I have noticed improved thyroid function is Thyro Complex! It seems to have jump-started my metabolism, (after about 4 months, working my way up to 4 capsules a day). I am currently on 2 in am and 2 in early afternoon. I must say there are many contributing factors to achieving a healthy body/metabolism. Liver, Adrenals, Hypothalmus, Pituitary, Kidneys, etc...the cleansing and nourishing of these organs is extremely important for health and metabolic function... great price from iherb as well!

Great Price for a hard to find product

Posted by Reviewer1476590 on Apr 01, 2009

I cannot find this locally and was paying twice as much for another brand through a mail order. When I stumbled on the pricing with iHerb, I was very excited. It appears to work the same as the more expensive brand.

seems to regulate my period

Posted by Reviewer1430523 on Jul 14, 2010

took this to replace my synthetic thyroid hormones, seems ok as I did not get any side effects. One thing I notice though unsure if related to this is my period which has always been erratic seems to come every month since I start taking this and this other brand of raw thyroid (also from iherb) after I run out of this. Will take again and see how it goes..had my thyroid test and though now I have suppressed thyroid (a bit over the normal range) I didn't feel any side effects due to this, or none that I can relate to my thyroid.

Helpful product

Posted by Reviewer1632325 on Jan 29, 2011

I am taking this with prescribed thyroid meds and it make me have more energry and sleep better.

Great product for low thyroid & adrenal fatigue

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jun 03, 2014

Seems to be a good source of raw glandulars for nourishing our glands back to health. I LOVE that it includes adrenal in the mix, and that the thyroid glandular has the hormones removed. I also take Selenium with this to balance out the Iodine in the Thyro Complex.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2807109 on Jan 29, 2009

I am mostly glad that this was available. Maybe in the future the price might go down. Thanks again!

HEALTH BENEFIT