Great taste!

Posted by 5404395763754847560 on May 12, 2012

Great protein bar and a really nice taste. This bar will fill you up and provide you with the protein you need after a workout.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer3267362 on Oct 19, 2011

Nice minty flavour kept me feeling full for a long while.Great tasting bar felt full as if I'd had a big lunch.

Tastes very nice

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Jun 09, 2012

Will buy again

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3359392 on Aug 05, 2012

Great with a coffee!

Great bar great price

Posted by Reviewer2832288 on Sep 11, 2011

It kinda tasty but it taste quite wheaty and it really make one full. I didn't manage to eat the full bar and I am already full.

quite good but I like some substance

Posted by 4695545152977802342 on Feb 21, 2013

I've been using Oh-Yea and other products of this type after my gym trainings for a year and always liked chunky feeling I had with them because they had pieces of peanuts, chocolate, almonds, or something else as a flavour enhancers. This one is sort of bland because it looks as if it finelly grained chocolade held together by a chocolate layer on top and has no discernible taste besides nice hint of mint. Of course, there are no chunks of anything in this one since there are other products that contain them, so my "complain" is more a matter of habbit but I'd like this one to have a bit of chunkiness as well... On the good side, it is not too sweet like the ones I've been using, so it is easier to eat it right after the exercise and not feel the sugar rush straight to your head, which would probably make it better for more people.

Boa

Posted by 5010872646988150707 on Jul 07, 2013

Boa, mas não é tão saborosa quanto as outras, prefiro as outras pelo sabor! ;)

Yummy bars