good price

Posted by Reviewer1458931 on Sep 09, 2011

good price good taste Although too much carbs and sugar.

like candy

Posted by 5253279994835671152 on Jan 17, 2013

texture is great, not chalky or hard, beware slightly smaller bar then regular promax bars

Not too sweet

Posted by 5491020922788003259 on Oct 14, 2013

I usually have half a bar of this after a light workout or when I just need a snack to tide me over till meal time. The taste is okay, better than quite a few other brands that I've tasted, though I feel that it can be improved. And like that it's not too sweet, and I hope that they will have a lower sugar version for their cookies and cream as well.

Good taste, slightly high calorie

Posted by Reviewer2815526 on May 29, 2016

These bars taste great, and they are really filling, but for the amount of protein you are getting I wish they had slightly less calories. That being said, if taste is the most important factor in a protein bar for you, these are a great purchase.

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Oct 05, 2011

Got these for my brother, he normally like the Cliff Builders Bars. These are a bit smaller but they are tasty.

If you can't stand the heat....

Posted by Reviewer2119781 on Aug 14, 2011

These bars are really good. The only problem is that the chocolate coating melted en route to our place in Florida, and the bars never looked or handled the same again. The shipper should have included cold packs to prevent this. The bars are tasty and filling. They do supply nutrients and energy, just as advertised. Next time, we will have to order the non-chocolate variety. Too bad, though. We love chocolate!