• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 2 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture).

• Customer Ratings

Best yet!

Posted by 4962571867696111603 on Oct 30, 2015

I have been suffering with IBS for 18 months and have tried numerous supplements that have had little to no affect but Seacure has made a huge difference! It has really improved my condition which could sometimes last for weeks but thanks to this supplement seems to reduce the severity, symptoms and length of my condition. The only downside is the smell but the positives of this supplement makes up for the pong!

get past the odor

Posted by Reviewer1005920 on Mar 03, 2015

These little stinkers do indeed smell rather nasty, but if you have IBS or GERD, they really help. Our little girl has IBS and each day is a new struggle for her. These little stinkers have taken the edge off her symptoms most days. That is an improvement! Also, I myself was having intense burning mid sternum that would wake me up at night, very uncomfortable. I could tell a difference the very first evening I took 3 before bed. Have taken 3 each evening before bed, and I no longer wake in such discomfort. Burning is just gone! These will not be the total cure for serious intestinal issues, but they HELP!! I gave only 4 stars because I feel the gel cap could be improved to further contain the odor. :)

Seacure

Posted by 4876912921496927712 on Jan 20, 2015

Have stopped taking this as developed stomach problems - burning. Those symptoms then disappeared.

Yes it does it! It heals leaky gut!

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 01, 2014

I healed my leaky gut with two months of consumption, propolis, some other stuff and a careful diet that I did for aprox two years. Mind you, I recommend more than two months of treatment. My leaky/inflammed gut is not absolutely healed but my diet is inflammatory again (delicious dairy and gluten), so I will start with Propolis again.

seacure

Posted by Reviewer2809230 on Jun 02, 2014

I got this product to help with leaky gut. I'm not sure it's doing anything for me. I suspect that I have some fairly bad gut dysbiosis (lots of gut rumbling). This product by itself won't help with leaky gut.

Seacure is awesome!!!!!!!!

Posted by 4978231426414772508 on May 05, 2014

Before a bowel movement I would have a rapid heart beat, allergies, panic attack and asthma attack due to leaky gut syndrome. After taking 6 capsules daily of Seacure for three days that all cleared up. Praise God!!!! Now I take I take 3 capules daily as maintenance to prevent leaky gut.

Great

Posted by 5626230673340158517 on Jan 12, 2014

Used this for my dog... He has something called a 'leaky gut' and this helped a lot (in combination with L-Glutamine).

Super

Posted by 5677256827571073230 on Nov 17, 2013

Super product

Excellent product.

Posted by 5058666229544035717 on Nov 01, 2013

Works as promised. Has a fishy smell, better to keep it refregirated.

Worth a try

Posted by 5469296419755366821 on Oct 25, 2013

Possibly useful and may be good - just not noticed anything major at the moment. I like the product I probably just need to try and test it out for a longer period.