• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 2 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture).

• Reviews | English

Very Bad for Me

Posted by Reviewer1216113 on Dec 07, 2011

I saw the wonderful reviews and thought this product's formulationwould help me with my horribly sensitive stomach, severe leaky gut issues resulting in abdominal and chest pains. I took two capsules only for my first dose. Within 6 hours, I was in excruciating pain (chest wall). It lasted for several hours. My situation is unlike most others; however, if anyone out there is like me, severe stomach burning, limited food choices due to gluten/wheat sensitivity, severe and constant chest wall pain aggravated by many medications and foods alike, please give significant thought before taking this product. My inflamed intestines cannot handle this product at all. I really hoped it would work; however, just like non-supplement fish items: canned tuna fish, wild caught salmon, sardines, and other omega 3 choices that improve most people's health, Seacure aggravates my inflamed gut and exacerbates my already severe symptoms. So far Seacure, Perm-A-Vite, L-Glutamine (separately), Da Vinci GI Benefits, and any leaky gut formulations including MSM, aloe vera, slippery elm bark, and multiple blended herbs have made my symptoms much worse especially the chest wall pain. The only thing I have found any benefit from so far is: GastroCort II by Nutricology. It is like their Perm-A-Vite but without the herbs and MSM. For anyone out there like me, I hope this admittedly extensive comment can be of help.

Helps with Crohn's Disease

Posted by Reviewer1811677 on Mar 28, 2008

My daughter started taking Seacure for her Crohn's disease. The Seacure helps to heal her intestines and stop any bleeding. It also helps with diarrhea. She takes 3 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules at night. During a flare-up we have her double her dose. My daughter's bloodwork improved significantly after the Seacure was started. This is a supplement we NEVER run out of.

Miracle Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2267481 on Oct 16, 2007

Truly amazing substance. I had been down with adrenal fatigue as well as severe IBS and wasn't able to eat properly for months. Needless to say things were getting worse. I tried several remedies to no avail. But I could feel the effect of seacure almost as soon as I started taking it. It eased both my fatigue as well as IBS symptoms in a few days. The form of protein in seacure is assimilable even by a worn down digestive system.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2453767 on Feb 28, 2008

Anyone with issues of the stomach should give these foul smelling little capsules a try. They don't have a pleasant odor, but I have been using them for the last 6 months and really am happy with the results. I went from using antacids almost daily to using them maybe once or twice a month.

Seacure

Posted by Reviewer1515632 on Apr 12, 2009

My Dr. has me on this for leaky gut, resulting from Celiac disease and parasites. I'm also taking l-glutamine. I'm only a few weeks into the 6-month long program, but they seem to be helping noticeably already.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Nov 08, 2008

I am in the process of treating Leaky Gut Syndrome, and am doing well with this product.

New Customer

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jan 03, 2009

This product has a very strong fishy scent to it. BUT if you haveanything going wrong in your tommy, this is the product you need. It works like a charm. It does what it says. I will recommend this to anybody with a tommy problem. I plan on keeping one bottle even if this there is no tommy problem going on. Thanks to those to wrote aboutthis product before me. Without their comments, I would have gone astray.

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer2310828 on Jun 27, 2009

This has helped my IBS tremendously. I can now get a handle on my yeast problems.

Rapid Effectivity

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jan 31, 2008

Fine response to healing the GI tract. Parasites, fungi, yeasts, etc., can do significant damage. Works well with other agents designed to address those issues.

Seacure

Posted by Reviewer1080577 on Jun 19, 2008

If I had ten stars, I would give it that. This works great for IBS. No more running to the bathroom all the time, not to mention accidents. The pain has subsided over time, I hardly feel it anymore.