Proper Nutrition Inc., Seacure Hydrolyzed White Fish Protein, 180 Capsules

Very Bad for Me

Posted by Reviewer1216113 From Florida on Dec 07, 2011

I saw the wonderful reviews and thought this product's formulationwould help me with my horribly sensitive stomach, severe leaky gut issues resulting in abdominal and chest pains. I took two capsules only for my first dose. Within 6 hours, I was in excruciating pain (chest wall). It lasted for several hours. My situation is unlike most others; however, if anyone out there is like me, severe stomach burning, limited food choices due to gluten/wheat sensitivity, severe and constant chest wall pain aggravated by many medications and foods alike, please give significant thought before taking this product. My inflamed intestines cannot handle this product at all. I really hoped it would work; however, just like non-supplement fish items: canned tuna fish, wild caught salmon, sardines, and other omega 3 choices that improve most people's health, Seacure aggravates my inflamed gut and exacerbates my already severe symptoms. So far Seacure, Perm-A-Vite, L-Glutamine (separately), Da Vinci GI Benefits, and any leaky gut formulations including MSM, aloe vera, slippery elm bark, and multiple blended herbs have made my symptoms much worse especially the chest wall pain. The only thing I have found any benefit from so far is: GastroCort II by Nutricology. It is like their Perm-A-Vite but without the herbs and MSM. For anyone out there like me, I hope this admittedly extensive comment can be of help.

Helps with Crohn's Disease

Posted by Reviewer1811677 From North Carolina on Mar 28, 2008

My daughter started taking Seacure for her Crohn's disease. The Seacure helps to heal her intestines and stop any bleeding. It also helps with diarrhea. She takes 3 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules at night. During a flare-up we have her double her dose. My daughter's bloodwork improved significantly after the Seacure was started. This is a supplement we NEVER run out of.

Miracle Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2267481 From India on Oct 16, 2007

Truly amazing substance. I had been down with adrenal fatigue as well as severe IBS and wasn't able to eat properly for months. Needless to say things were getting worse. I tried several remedies to no avail. But I could feel the effect of seacure almost as soon as I started taking it. It eased both my fatigue as well as IBS symptoms in a few days. The form of protein in seacure is assimilable even by a worn down digestive system.

Rapid Effectivity

Posted by Reviewer2580814 From Washington on Jan 31, 2008

Fine response to healing the GI tract. Parasites, fungi, yeasts, etc., can do significant damage. Works well with other agents designed to address those issues.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2453767 From Washington on Feb 28, 2008

Anyone with issues of the stomach should give these foul smelling little capsules a try. They don't have a pleasant odor, but I have been using them for the last 6 months and really am happy with the results. I went from using antacids almost daily to using them maybe once or twice a month.