New To iHerb?

Proper Nutrition Inc., Seacure Hydrolyzed White Fish Protein, 180 Capsules

Very Bad for Me

Posted by Reviewer1216113 on Dec 07, 2011

I saw the wonderful reviews and thought this product's formulationwould help me with my horribly sensitive stomach, severe leaky gut issues resulting in abdominal and chest pains. I took two capsules only for my first dose. Within 6 hours, I was in excruciating pain (chest wall). It lasted for several hours. My situation is unlike most others; however, if anyone out there is like me, severe stomach burning, limited food choices due to gluten/wheat sensitivity, severe and constant chest wall pain aggravated by many medications and foods alike, please give significant thought before taking this product. My inflamed intestines cannot handle this product at all. I really hoped it would work; however, just like non-supplement fish items: canned tuna fish, wild caught salmon, sardines, and other omega 3 choices that improve most people's health, Seacure aggravates my inflamed gut and exacerbates my already severe symptoms. So far Seacure, Perm-A-Vite, L-Glutamine (separately), Da Vinci GI Benefits, and any leaky gut formulations including MSM, aloe vera, slippery elm bark, and multiple blended herbs have made my symptoms much worse especially the chest wall pain. The only thing I have found any benefit from so far is: GastroCort II by Nutricology. It is like their Perm-A-Vite but without the herbs and MSM. For anyone out there like me, I hope this admittedly extensive comment can be of help.

Miracle Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2267481 on Oct 16, 2007

Truly amazing substance. I had been down with adrenal fatigue as well as severe IBS and wasn't able to eat properly for months. Needless to say things were getting worse. I tried several remedies to no avail. But I could feel the effect of seacure almost as soon as I started taking it. It eased both my fatigue as well as IBS symptoms in a few days. The form of protein in seacure is assimilable even by a worn down digestive system.

Helps with Crohn's Disease

Posted by Reviewer1811677 on Mar 28, 2008

My daughter started taking Seacure for her Crohn's disease. The Seacure helps to heal her intestines and stop any bleeding. It also helps with diarrhea. She takes 3 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules at night. During a flare-up we have her double her dose. My daughter's bloodwork improved significantly after the Seacure was started. This is a supplement we NEVER run out of.

Seacure

Posted by Reviewer1515632 on Apr 12, 2009

My Dr. has me on this for leaky gut, resulting from Celiac disease and parasites. I'm also taking l-glutamine. I'm only a few weeks into the 6-month long program, but they seem to be helping noticeably already.

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer2310828 on Jun 27, 2009

This has helped my IBS tremendously. I can now get a handle on my yeast problems.