10% Off Orders Over $40!

Protocol for Life Balance, Ortho Liquid Multi, Iron Free, Tropical Orange Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

For Beauty Calmness and Energy

Posted by The3Treasures on Apr 12, 2013

This product is formulated to give us advantages. It's highly absorbable so we don't have to wait long to see the effects of taking it. It has 1,667% vitamin B12, so calmness is in the bottle in a major way. It's delicious -- I make a tropical orange drink out of it by mixing a tablespoon (1 serving) with water. I also make my own fresh smoothy with this product, using one serving per daily smoothy, giving me bragging rights to designing the most nutritious smoothy in the world. I started taking the product when I was stressed out. When I get stressed I don't eat much. This time my hair became dull, dry and brittle. In days after taking this product, my natural shine had returned. Within a few months, my hair was full and supple. I have found myself so relaxed at times when I needed to be. It's easy to take micro-naps and wake alert and with energy.

Good Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2492862 on Jun 14, 2010

Love this stuff, good flavor and gives me energy.