Pukka Herbs, Love, Organic Rose, Chamomile & Lavender Tea, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Sachets, 0.8 oz (24 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My friends loved the tea

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Dec 13, 2012

Gifted 2 friends with this tea: they both loved it! I shall try it myself soon, I'm a big over-tead right now so will wait until I finish some of my teas. =)

One of my favourites

Posted by 4667086483006775428 on Apr 23, 2013

I really enjoy drinking this tea. Absolutely one of my favourites that I have to by over and over again :)

Calming

Posted by Reviewer1951496 on Dec 13, 2013

A beautiful delicate but tasty tea. It,s delicious just before bed but also in the morning if you don't need a caffeine kick.

Great Tea

Posted by 5169852187771248778 on Feb 12, 2014

I saw a review of this tea in All You. It made a great gift for my sister for Valentine's Day. I also ordered a box for myself and really likee the flavor. Great price and shipping was fast and well packaged.

loveee

Posted by milusikk on Feb 26, 2014

One of my favorite tee so far. You don't really get to taste organic rose or lavender, however, chamomile YES. Cool!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »