real original chai tea

Posted by 5082346402148447833 on Oct 09, 2012

this tea is very good with milk and sugar. I really love pukka products and usually buy herb teas. this chai tea exceeded my expectations !! You should try this if you are a chai lover just like me.

Love Pukka Teas!

Posted by 5471424544033968627 on Jul 17, 2014

This chai tea is great! Rich flavours are all their, taste so delicious and comforting at any cold night with a little bit of milk and honey! This chai tea has a great spice mix and only 20% of black tea which is not strong in caffeine yet fragrant and tasty!

Very good!

Posted by unniinnu on Feb 21, 2014

Love this taste!

Best

Posted by 4936771436243153691 on Dec 14, 2012

My favourite tea above all, and I've tasted allot! I have about 30-40 different teas from Iherb, this i the very best.

Tastes wonderful! :)

Posted by Reviewer2270242 on Nov 24, 2011

Really recommend this one, one of the best chai's I've tasted

yum!

Posted by Reviewer1897135 on Nov 28, 2011

what i love most about pukka is that you can leave the tea-bag in the water for as long as you like without getting a sour and old taste. always fresh!

Smells very nice

Posted by Reviewer2350393 on Dec 21, 2011

This was a gift so I haven't been able to taste them, but they smell very nice and had a strong cinnamon scent!

a little disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1041068 on Dec 30, 2011

I prefer Tulsi Tea Chai Masala to this tea... it is my favorite. Unfortunately I have not seen it available on Iherb though. I will definitely use this Pukka Chai but probably won't purchase it again. I do really like the Pukka Three Mint tea & the Pukka Fennel teas though & will continue to purchase those.

Goût trop léger

Posted by TesteuseNature on Jun 16, 2013

On aurait le droit de s'attendre à un thé plutôt costaud en terme d'arômes quand il est question de thé chai. Ici, l'eau du thé se teinte vaguement et n'est que très peu parfumée d'épices. Les ingrédients sont top, mais malgré tout, je ne vous recommande pas cet article.