Pure Advantage, B-12 Spray, 500 mcg, 1 fl oz

Time & Money Saver

Posted by Reviewer2609311 on May 23, 2011

This is my 2nd bottle of B-12. Last November I was diagnosed with a B-12 deficiency. This required me to travel monthly to my dr's office for an injection. Last Feb I purchased my 1st bottle of B12 and after about 6weeks my blood test showed my B12 levels were up. Only one spray daily is required. I've saved gas money, a dr's office visit, no more waiting in the dr's office 30min or more for an injection. I am very glad I found this product.

A good product for those with Chemical Sensitivities

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 14, 2012

The oral absorption of this product is ideal and it contains no additives which decreases the possibility of a reaction if you have chemical sensitivities.

works fine

Posted by Reviewer1396637 on Jan 23, 2010

tastes a little sweet for me, but is actually the best tasting B12 spray I've found yet.

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer1045008 on Apr 25, 2010

Before I started taking these B-12 supplements, I was lethargic, sleepy and ever so tired. Within the first few days, I regained some energy and now I am working as much as I can in the garden and loving it! Thanks!

Pure Advantage Pur old.

Posted by Reviewer2277435 on Apr 06, 2010

I have looked long and hard for methylcobalamin in a spray application. I am very satisfied with Pure Advantage's B-12. It has a pleasant taste, that is not heavy or sweet. It doesn't leave that glycerin after taste in your mouth. Methylcobalamin is the most effective of all the cobalamins and sub-lingual application is by far the best. So your getting the best of the best with this product. Price was easy to take as well. I recommend it to all my patients.