Pure Advantage

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on Apr 15, 2010

Gives me a little extra boost in the A M as I have fibromyalgia and can use all the energy I can get.

B-12 suihke

Posted by Finland- on Mar 31, 2015

Laadukas ja edullinen b-12 suihke

Lives up to its name, "Pure Advantage"

Posted by Reviewer1777116 on May 17, 2011

I found this to be one of the purest commercially made forms of Vitamin 12 currently available on the market. And convenient to use as well.

Great product

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 10, 2010

I think this is the easiest way to take a vitamin as it tastes good and it is the methylcobalamin form of B12. This form of B12 is the preferred one for people with thyroid disorders.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1092615 on Jul 05, 2010

I've been using this for two weeks now, and I can really tell a difference in my energy level. I like that it does not have all the other additions of ingredients of the other B-12 products.

Methyl form, oral absorption

Posted by Reviewer1516861 on Jan 29, 2010

The methyl form of B12 is far superior physiologicallyAbsorption in the mouth avoids the digestive system..

Great

Posted by ling76 on Nov 29, 2012

If feel imidiate effect on these, a sense of well beeing. I dont have low bowels of b12, but with this I feel the difference anyway. Have tried other b12 supplements before but have never noticed any effect from them.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1742202 on Apr 25, 2012

This is a great way for us to have Vit B12, so that it's gentle on our bodies. (2 in our family have CFS & have to be careful.) It's also the cheapest, best brand we've found.

B-12

Posted by krisnaus on Feb 26, 2016

B-12 suihke on helppo käyttää ja maistuu hyvälle. Edullinen.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2431247 on Dec 12, 2014

As a vegetarian for almost 22 years, lately I had symptoms of B-12 deficiency such as tingling/numbness in fingers and toes especially at night in bed. After a short while those symptoms where reduced and went away. If I stop taking vit b-12, the tingling rapidly starts over again, but taking again b-12 stops it right away. I prefer this spray because it is easy, tastes good and the dosage is right on the spot. If the dosage is higher then 500 mcg, I'll get a headache. EDIT: It helped a bit in the beginning, but the tingling/numbness then get worse. Now I'll take dosages of 10000mcg and they are gone. Also no headaches anymore.