Love

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

These bars taste great and are super healthy. Love all the natural ingredients, and the fact that it is organic and vegan.

Very popular in our household

Posted by bbchris on Apr 12, 2012

especially with the ADULTS in the household, our girls don't like them very much! Great after a workout and its something like 90% raw! Chewy and not TOO sweet. I find it stops the hunger pangs straight away.

Not a chocolate brownie that I can taste

Posted by 5761403051606641259 on Apr 22, 2014

Ok, I really wanted this brownie like How a brownie should taste like but sadly it does have a grainy texture, doesn't have a chocolate taste for a ''chocolate brownie'' , I'm just eating to satisfy my sugar cravings. Chocolate coconut raw bars have definitely more chocolate flavour and so much more delicious. So, I wouldn't recommend if you are a chocolate brownie fan and looking for a healthy version of that, this product in my opinion needs to be developed.

A great bar

Posted by 5161984042193828596 on Apr 29, 2014

These bars are so tasty and a great organic option! I keep one in my handbag just in case I get caught out and there is only greasy food to eat.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2823720 on May 03, 2012

Really yummy and quite decadent for a healthy treat

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on May 10, 2012

I really like these brownie bars, the flavour is chocolatey but not too overpowering, so its a healthy and not sickly brownie bar. I would like more walnuts, but for organic food, is a sweet price.

LOVE these

Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Dec 16, 2013

These are so delicious and fudgy. I love that they're vegan

Organic Bar Chocolate

Posted by brobin on Jul 14, 2012

A good bar and enjoyable. Looks like a Larabar, smells like a Larabar, tastes like a Larabar....but Larabars are cheaper. Has a couple more ingredients than a Larabar.

Great bar!

Posted by Reviewer2424732 on Jul 31, 2012

Thank you for a great organic bar, the chocolate taste is perfect and it`s sweetend with dates, wich i love! Perfect size.

I LOVE THIS!!!

Posted by RutLervik on Oct 20, 2011

Great taste, super ingredients, absolutely perfect!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »