Sparkle!

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2010

I love this glitter lotion on my neck and arms. The glitter is very small so is subdued and quite lovely. The lotion does not have parabens or bad chemicals. So glad iherb has it now as I used to have to order it elsewhere.

great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1657482 on Mar 15, 2011

I mix the lotion with my favorite oil and i have the sexiest skin imagined- sparkling and smelling in my fav way. Plus being a vegan it matters the product is cruelty free.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3077943 on Aug 07, 2012

I had really high hopes for this one, but I really hate the product after I tried it today. Waaaaayy to much glitter in it, I only used a small amount, but this is really discoball. I was hoping for smaller glitter/shimmer, that looked natural enough for everyday use. I can't really say that it works as a moisturiser before a party either, when you can only use a drop. Still, the worst thing about Glitter Up! is the smell. It has a really sickening, sweet smell, almost like Wunderbaum. I had to go wash my arms after I got to work today. :(

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1128610 on Apr 10, 2010

beautiful, just enough shimmer for someone over the age of 20... but safe enough to share with youngsters to feel 'glamourous'

perfect glitter

Posted by Reviewer1911083 on Mar 27, 2012

Great product, and glitter is nice

Wear this at night

Posted by Lolita on Nov 01, 2014

Please add a bit to your moisturiser and please dont use this alone. Its too much glitter when used alone.

Bought as a gift for a teenager.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

Cannot comment on quality or aroma, but it looks rather nice - I imagine it gives a gold shimmer!

Teen Spirit

Posted by PTTglbx on Aug 11, 2014

Very visible glitter (think craft store) and not much of a shimmer. Probably OK for candle light dinner, but not for a summer's walk along the beach. If you're looking for something that can flatter your skin under natural sunlight, this is not it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3115082 on Mar 18, 2010

very luminous and natural

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on May 05, 2010

I bought this for my daughter but I loved the shimmer too that I end up using it too. It also smells good and it does keep our skin soft! Great product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »