New To iHerb?

Pure & Basic, Glitter Up!, Natural Shimmering Body Lotion, Gold Glitter, 6.3 fl oz (187 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Sparkle!

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2010

I love this glitter lotion on my neck and arms. The glitter is very small so is subdued and quite lovely. The lotion does not have parabens or bad chemicals. So glad iherb has it now as I used to have to order it elsewhere.

great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1657482 on Mar 15, 2011

I mix the lotion with my favorite oil and i have the sexiest skin imagined- sparkling and smelling in my fav way. Plus being a vegan it matters the product is cruelty free.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3077943 on Aug 07, 2012

I had really high hopes for this one, but I really hate the product after I tried it today. Waaaaayy to much glitter in it, I only used a small amount, but this is really discoball. I was hoping for smaller glitter/shimmer, that looked natural enough for everyday use. I can't really say that it works as a moisturiser before a party either, when you can only use a drop. Still, the worst thing about Glitter Up! is the smell. It has a really sickening, sweet smell, almost like Wunderbaum. I had to go wash my arms after I got to work today. :(

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1128610 on Apr 10, 2010

beautiful, just enough shimmer for someone over the age of 20... but safe enough to share with youngsters to feel 'glamourous'

perfect glitter

Posted by Reviewer1911083 on Mar 27, 2012

Great product, and glitter is nice

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »