LIKE THIS ALOT

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Mar 01, 2009

Purchased this shampoo because of the notation "can be used with color treated hair". I honestly can't tell if any shampoo strips the color from my hair because I have it done every 5 weeks, but this shampoo is excellent for my thinning hair due to a thyroid condition. It lathers great, smells good, doesn't remain on my hair with any residue and gives my hair body. One I will continue to purchase.

There are pros and cons

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Oct 07, 2009

Pros: gives my hair manageability and a little volume Cons: doesn't seem to clean my scalp very well and gives it a not so pleasant smell after 6 hours. I end up having to use a different shampoo to clean my scalp and then use this to wash the hair only (not the scalp).

I was pleasantly surprised...

Posted by Reviewer3027774 on Mar 08, 2011

I used to use Paul Mitchell clarifying shampoo and it is quite expensive. I was surprised of this shampoo and cleans all the residue and it is a great value.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1739401 on Jan 18, 2012

Thank god I found a shampoo w/a scent that didn't bother me. It's a nice light citrus, grapefruity scent. It really cleans my itchy scalp well and makes my hair feel light and clean and not weighed down compared to other shampoos w/all those parabens. I highly recommend!

Great

Posted by NaturalMystics on Sep 10, 2012

I have dread locs and used this to wash my hair and my locs have never been this incredibley clean and with shine. Wish Iherb carried the conditioner recommended with this shampoo.

Good all-around basic

Posted by Reviewer2691375 on May 05, 2008

Cleans hair well without stripping; has a nice, natural citrus scent.

Flipflop-1

Posted by Reviewer2335521 on Oct 10, 2008

This is the best shampoo on the market and you can't beat the price.

Does It's Job

Posted by Reviewer2075582 on Jul 28, 2011

I've been using P&B Clarifying Shampoo for about a year now. It's excellent for cleaning daily grime without destroying my scalp and stripping my hair like some other clarifying shampoos, *cough* Neutrogena. The formulation does the job and leaves my hair looking great. I rarely need to use a conditioner or a medicated dandruff shampoo (I used to use Nizoral once or twice a week) anymore since I've switched to P&B.

~ 5 STARS!

Posted by Shelti on Nov 04, 2014

♥ I truly LOVE absolutely everything about this clarifying shampoo! ⋙ I have long, baby-fine, entirely natural hair and this gentle, oil-free shampoo leaves it very soft, and with a nice *fresh + clean* scent. ⋙ It has a clear, rather thick consistency and only a fairly small amount is needed to create a rich lather. ⋙ And because it so thoroughly rinses out, no residue is left on my scalp, or on the teeth of my comb. ⋙ If you remember *LemonUp* shampoo (back in the 70s ~ in a bright yellow container, with a lemon-shaped bottle cap) this citrus shampoo really is just as nice!

Helps with Oily Hair

Posted by Turboshopper on Sep 26, 2015

Oily hair runs in my family, and this is the only shampoo that has ever helped to cut the grease. I have tried countless other shampoos, some expensive and others moderately priced, and this shampoo has them all beat. I use this daily, and it is a Godsend. I find that it works best when I apply, rinse, and repeat. I cannot find this shampoo locally, so I am grateful that iHerb carries it. The pleasant citrus scent is a an added bonus.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »