Effective as Moisturizer

Posted by newday on Jun 25, 2012

I generally don't use moisturizers - my hair is both dray and oily. I bought The Pure and Basic Shampoo and so decided to try this too. Both have been a disappointment - they smell wonderful and my hair is less dry but I don't have dandruff as a rule and now I have white flakes. Won't be reordering either.

not for me

Posted by 5086023777523329823 on Oct 24, 2012

maybe it's just too strong for me. it makes my hair too heavy and a bit greasy too fast. I have a normal hair type so maybe this conditioner would be better for someone with more dry and light hair.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

softens fine, hair easier to comb, but the flavor is very strong

One of my favourite conditioners!

Posted by 4929943016880875540 on Sep 20, 2013

This conditioner is super moisturizing and leaves your hair so soft! I recommend this product if your hair is damaged (like the ends of my hair). I do not like the smell, a strong cherry scent, but I honestly don't care because the product works so well!

Quel odeur !!!

Posted by 4625691847204695098 on Feb 17, 2014

J'aime ce produit, c'est devenu un chouchou pour mes cheveux afro, et son odeur est à tomber!

Great product

Posted by 5594718783864641500 on Jun 27, 2012

I am please with every thing

Amazing smell!

Posted by 4692110270151263810 on Sep 25, 2014

This conditioner has the most amazing smell I have ever encounter and made my hair silky! I was using it in the beach under a very sunny enviroment and I could smell it hours after applying! Defenetely re buying!

Un bon après-shampoing

Posted by 5181519423205488719 on May 26, 2015

A l'image du shampoing, odeur à tomber par terre et bonne hydratation.

Great slip & smoothing effect!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

Wow! This conditioner works great for my 3C hair. Normally I need to use Knot Today to detangle my hair, but this product softens my hair and gives just enough slip to make the process easier. The product definitely has an artificial cherry smell to it, which isn't my favourite, but over time I've grown to enjoy it. Even if I hadn't, I still would've repurchased because of the great benefits!

Thank you, pure & basic!

Posted by 4995309576182019541 on May 04, 2016

The conditioner has strong amaretto flavor, but it does its work great! Очень рада, что купила. Мне подошел.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »